We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website

Is it just me, or do other Forum members continually finding difficulty accessing LH’s main webpages (shopping)?

On occasions, over the past couple of months, I have been unable to shop /access LH product pages and receive the following message:

“ We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please try again later.

Reference Number: 18.e4c1002.1684828354.4921057c

Host: www.lovehoney.co.uk

Do any other members experience this on-going problem, or know how to fix it, please?

2 Likes

I have never had a message like that from LH, what browser are you using and who is your internet provider? I am not very technical so hopefully others will have more help for you.

I would expect it is your internet access, I had similar message a little while ago for a few hours to a different site and it all cleared itself up.

I receive the same message whether I use Chrome, Google, Safari or Yahoo.

My service provider is Virgin Media.

I only use my phone but have not had any issues.

I access LH on my iPad or phone and have never had this message.
Contact customer services and just check it’s genuine. That’s a very strange reference!

I don’t know about technical issues, but I’m hating the new notification process with a passion.

Hmm I know I can’t access the website when I’m out of the house yet I can use the forum anywhere… not sure if that’s something to do with any?!

1 Like

I’m using Chrome browser and my internet provider is Virgin, if that helps.

For the past 4 months, when I have attempted to shop on Lovehoney, I am unable to access any product pages and access any products.

I receive the same message irrespective of my searching LH on Google, Safari, Bing, or Yahoo.

Had a lot of problems with Virgin recently, think they’re joining with O2 and there’s been a lot of problems accessing email services and internet.

Hiya, you lovely people.

Have any of you experienced (or currently experiencing) the following problem?

For over the past few months I have been unable to access LH’s products on my iPhone 13 (although very oddly, I am able to access the Forum pages).

I contacted LH techies when first experienced the problem and followed their advice. Still no solution to the on-going glitch.

I have checked my iPhone’s security settings etc but still no solution.

When I try to open the product pages, I receive the following message:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please try again later.

Reference Number: 18.e4c1002.1688817263.15b4e3f1

Host: www.lovehoney.co.uk

Many thanks in advance of your kind assistance.

No problems with my Android. Did the iPhone do a system update before the problems started happening? When Android first updated to 13 it threw up a whole load of issues with my Libre App which it took Libre months to sort out to get it working again.

I’m on an iPhone 11 and have no issues, so wonder if it’s maybe something on newer models? It works on both Safari and Chrome for me.

Sorry I can’t help more than that :slightly_frowning_face:

As boring as it sounds. Have you made sure that Virgin haven’t reset your adult site filter?

Sometimes with mergers and the like, the ‘allow me into 18+ sites switch’ gets reset and you have to call to access them again

Yes, I already checked that the “Child Safe” control was switched off.

The strange thing is that I am able to access rival companies’ websites and adult sites without any problem. I can even view the limited number of LH items listed on the webpages of a UK High Street chemist.

I not sure what happened a few moments ago, but I am pleased to report that I can now access the LH product pages for the first time in months. :grin::grin::grin:

Thank you to all LH members offering your time and advice. I really appreciate your input. :heart::two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Hello all.
I hope all is well with you since my last post.

I’m taking this rare opportunity of being my being able to access LH Forum to post this.

My problems in being unable to access LH persist. It’s been a few months now since this problem began.

I am still unable to access LH product pages - I always receive the same “LH Error Message” (albeit with different Error Codes) whenever I attempt to shop. I am definitely unable to attach my reviews of the products I purchased before this problem began.

I can sometimes access LH Forum, but other occasions I receive similar “LH Error Messages”.

I have sent email to LH outlining the problem and have provided an example of the “LH Error Message”. Unfortunately, I never received a reply.

I have contacted Google Chrome and sent them a screenshot of the “Error Message”. Same result - zilch!

I have cleared search caches, checked security protocols etc - all to no avail. I’m using an Apple iPhone13 mini and my software is up to date: iOS 17.1.

Bizarrely, I am able to access the webpages of rival retailers and the adult content of other websites, but I am unable to access LH?

I feel like I’m the only Forum member in experiencing this.

Himeros1

Hiya!

Unfortunately, the problem persists when I use Google Chrome.

@Lovehoney_Brenna Brenna kindly lent me her assistance and asked me to contact LH’s Tech Team to flag up the issue.

LH Customer Care looked into the issue and responded:

“ There are no known issues with the website and it is unclear why this is happening.

I would recommend speaking with Apple to ensue there are no blocks / security features in place causing this issue.

Please also try using a different device and browser.”

I am pleased to report that, since using a different web browser, I am now able to access the entire LH webpages.

Thank you Brenna, and all who contributed with your kind advice.