We just got married!

Congratulations to you both :-)

Congratulations Xx 😊

congrats !!!

Congratulations!

Was there a lovehoney wedding gift list? :)

Congratulations :)

Wow congratulations to you both.

Hope you have a happy life together.

Alpha123 wrote:

Congratulations!

Was there a lovehoney wedding gift list? :)

No but this would have been an awesome idea! Although I'm not sure how that may have gone down with my husbands side of the family hahaha

Thank you everybody! Means a lot :) We both couldn't be happier! :)

Congrats you lucky people :) hope the rest of your days are full of married joy and laughter and of course fabulous passion :D x

Awww congratulations! Any word of a honeymoon? :)

Yey! I love happy endings!!

Allurement wrote:

Hey lovelies!

I just wanted to share with my favourite community that my partner and I tied the knot in more ways than one on Friday! haha :)

We decided to get married and had a lovely ceremony at the towns municipal building outside in the gazebo here in New Jersey. The weather was beautiful, we had flowers, cake, champagne and a BBQ style afterparty. I couldn't be happier ^_^

Heres to a new, bright, happy and love-filled future! :)

That's fantastic news, congrats too you both & may you're marriage be filled with all the love & happiness & orgasmic pleasure in the world love ❤ 💑 Xxx

Congratulations! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Not at this time nope, although with me being from England and getting married on the Jersey shore I suppose it's kind of a wedding and honeymoon all in one?! Haha.

It was a spur of the moment thing so we had no time to plan or save, I didn't even wear a wedding dress! It didn't bother me though, it's all just background when you're in the moment. I married the man I love and had great people around me to celebrate it, couldn't ask for anything better :)

So happy for you both! Many congratulations. Hope this is the start of a long and happy life together xx

aww congratulations :)

wow congratulations and wihing you all the best x