It's Friday, I'm in love!

First of all, yes, I love The Cure. They are amazing.

Second of all, I felt like I wanted to start this thread because I am really happy today. Why? It's my best friend's birthday, she has gone on holiday with her partner, and he proposed to her today! And she said YES!

I am struggling to keep my excitement in. I haven't told other people yet as I don't know if they want to announce it just yet, but I can do it anonymously here!

She has been my best friend since we were 3 years old, and he has been a close friend for about 7 years, so I am so happy for them both. I just needed to get that out of my system!

On a related note, what is the most romantic/weird/exciting/whatever way you have proposed or been proposed to? I'm not sure if I'll ever get married... But it would be awesome to hear from you guys :)

LadyFiasco x

Well it just jumped into my head, we were making love, early days, missionary position, and I asked her to marry me.

Thank fuck she said yes because she had nowhere to go and it could of messed up a good shag.

I got a lovely home made Christmas Cracker on Crimbo morning. I looked very bemused at my OH when I pulled it open, as didn't see what was it it, until he told me to look more closely at the ribbon in the middle... ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Was a great way for him to ask me the most important question ever (apart from, shall we have a baby, of course!)

paulsballs wrote:

Well it just jumped into my head, we were making love, early days, missionary position, and I asked her to marry me.

Thank fuck she said yes because she had nowhere to go and it could of messed up a good shag.

You romantic, Paul! But yeh, good job she accepted. Might have deflated your 'ego' a bit otherwise!

last year on valentines day i was preggers with our seccond child when Mr woke me at 1am in he moring and got on his knees (in just his boxers lol) and asked me to marry him what followed after was some really steamy passionate love making. p.s weddings july next ear together 5 years XD congrats to your freinds!

lol pauls balls thats porbably somthing my partner would do