We Vibe 3

Hi guys.

We recently purchased the We-Vibe 3 hoping it would awaken up the AWOL G spot, after a few uses we are underwhelmed with it. After reading all the reviews we feel we are missing out on alot of pleasure and fun.

Any tips for best posistions and any insider tips?

Thanks

Louise & Tom x

Hi Welcome x

Hi we are thinking of a We Vibe 3 for a bit of fun when out and about. Can it be worn to the shops? also can you turn it on and off with the remote.

Phil

You can cycle the 5 different modes and off.

I am thinking of buying a we-vibe so I can have orgasms more easily when my hub is inside me. I'm not bothered about using it alone as I have enough toys for that! I like having sex with my hub wearing a vibrating cock ring but I can't really relax cos I keep expecting the battery to run out any minute. Are they good for helping women to come during sex? I usually only come when I'm on top (and that's hard work most of the time) and never during missionary, foreplay, oral etc. I like my bullet but find it too awkward to hold in the right place during sex.

They are pretty expensive though so I will have to save. Are they ever in the Deal Of The Day and if so how much? I will probably go for the we-vibe 3 due to the remote and longer battery life.

Aaaah...now I can't decide whether to save for the we-vibe or get a Lovehoney butterfly vibrator that straps in place? There aren't many reviews about wearing it during sex though, mainly women using it alone!

I want something that will help me come when I am on top, in missionary or with dildos. Has anyone used the butterfly for that and can recommend it?

The Wevibe is a bit iffy for woman on top, once everyones properly positioned, its ok, but that can take a while

Thanks KebertXela, that's useful to know. On top is my fave so that doesn't sound good!

I really want to try the We-Vibe but it's so expensive that I'd feel bad about returning it if I didn't like it. :-(

It works, just be prepared for some very no sexy positioning :)

The expensive toys are the ones that make the most sense to return, so don't worry about that.

From what I know, vibrators that strap to the body in any way tend to be fiddly and frustrating rather than enjoyable. Have you considered a cockring with a rechargable motor or having your partner control the bullet?