WE VIBE 4

wow wevibe 4 hope its better than the 3 .it is smaller though and that was our trouble with the 3 the clitoral arm was too short

I so want one!

I think the shape looks better than the last three. The internal bit is flatter so its more likely to stay in during sex. I've never used any of the We-vibes but it just looks like it would be pulled out along with the penis with thrusting - I think this one looks like it might work for more people.

I really want one!!!!

I have the 3 and its rubbish imo, did absolutely nothing for either of us. Unfortunately my DH bought from else where otherwise it would have been returned! Puts me off the 4 :/

Has anyone got the 4 for review? We bought the 3, but it didn't work for us and we returned it.

Love the idea though

StHubbins wrote:

Has anyone got the 4 for review? We bought the 3, but it didn't work for us and we returned it.

Love the idea though

Stock is super duper limited, so we aren't sending out review samples just yet.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I think the shape looks better than the last three. The internal bit is flatter so its more likely to stay in during sex. I've never used any of the We-vibes but it just looks like it would be pulled out along with the penis with thrusting - I think this one looks like it might work for more people.

From what I know, it's not so much that it gets pulled out, but rather that the rounder arm of the We-Vibe 3means it's more prone to twisting out of place to the left or right. The flatter arm of the We-VIbe 4 tucks it more out of the way - but still in the right place for stimulation (and anchoring!). The silicone is also incredibly smooth so less friction.

Basically, every bit of feedback we have for the We-Vibe 3 has been addressed in the 4! We were all so excited when we were finally shown the We-VIbe 4!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

StHubbins wrote:

Love the idea though

Stock is super duper limited, so we aren't sending out review samples just yet.

Feel guilty ordering when I know there's a good chance it will get returned, so I'll wait until someone reviews it.

By the way Alice, your new photo makes me think of the Virgin Mary. That's probably just me being weird though

I have a Lelo Tara and it does move about slightly because the internal arm is rounded. This definitely looks more secure to me and more comfortable looking as it looks like it would mould with the contours of the body better. Not that the Tara was uncomfortable , but it is made of a firm material, so if it does move and my partner thrusts hard it can sometimes stick into you at an awkward angle. The silicone on this looks softer . Really looking forward to seeing how well
It scores in the reviews

That previous comment was Was meant to be from my oh account but she forgot to log out of my account on the laptop and sign in on her own . Idiot . But I agree with her comments

OMG WANT!!!!

Hmm, I'd be interested to see if the smaller size would make it easier to use - our We-Vibe 2 has been sitting in the drawer for far too long, as she finds it too uncomfortable to have both it and me inside her at the same time.

Hi S&S

If you have had the We-Vibe 2 less than 365 days you can return it for a full refund? Please contact our Customer Care team if so. They will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi S&S

If you have had the We-Vibe 2 less than 365 days you can return it for a full refund? Please contact our Customer Care team if so. They will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Thanks for the reply Cazz - we actually have it over a year sadly. We got it on a Christmas offer, so don't feel too bad about the money spent, and decided to just keep it around the house in case we found a use for it.

The size drop with the new one might make all the difference though, so we're definitely keeping an eye on it :)

We can certainly recommend it,

not had any previous models to compare against though,

but we were very impressed.

Never really thought anything like this would do anything for me but considering its clitoral stimulation that satisfies me I suppose it could make a difference, shame I couldn't ever afford anything like this :/ all the same I like looking at reviews from other people on different things so looks like ill be keeping an eye on this :) might even get picked by time it finally reaches testing lol