We vibe advice

Hi all,

I work away alot and my wife has mentioned she would like a We Vibe so we can play when away via the app.

Due to the price of them I don’t want to buy something that’s not up to the task.

Will this work??

Thanks

Really it depends on which toy you’re getting. I’ve found with We-vibe toys it all comes down to the bluetooth connection between the toy and the primary phone. As long as both phones have a decent WiFi connection the distance part works fine but if the local bluetooth connection doesn’t work it obviously won’t from a distance either. For example, the Melt, works great with the local phone a good few meters away but the Bloom, once inseted is absolutely useless.

So yeh, depends which toy you’re aiming to get. Hopefully the reviews will help.

1 Like

We’ve never he’d much luck with remote operation of We Vibe toys. If she closes her legs the Bluetooth connection fails.

We had better luck with Lovense remote toys toys but even they are not bulletproof in our experience.

Thanks for the info.

We have the Nova 2 and have never had any issues either with local control or long distance. We both have apple phones and a pretty good WiFi speed. We also only use this toy at home, she’s naked and the phone is close so maybe that helps compared to some of there other toys

1 Like