We Vibe App server issues

Anyone else use We Vibe connect toys ? If so do you find the app has server issues at present ?
Whenever we try to send each other an invite it just says server issues and will not go any further. We’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, switching our phones on and off … nope still the same.

I’ve tried to contact We Vibes app support but they wanted my full address, telephone number etc etc and I didn’t feel comfortable with posting those to such a company.

Anyone ?

1 Like

Have you tried updating the app? I know they released an updated version recently which tried to fix some bugs? :blush:

1 Like

I have indeedy and still, nothing works

Yup I’ve some we-vibe toys but haven’t used the apps on them for a long time although when I did I’d notice every so often the app would lose connection or not connect at all.

1 Like

It’s not good is it

1 Like

We’ve had 3 We-Vibe toys in the past and we’ve had connectivity issues with all 3 to the extent that we’ve eventually thrown them away. Not good. Especially for the price.

It’s such a shame, guess we will have to use the Bluetooth rather than long distance mode

Hi there. I’ve been having same issue. Can use blue tooth but only when sat next to hubby. Not a chance of long distance because even though sent invite it still won’t connect. Such a shame

Agreed !

We found that if my wife so much as closed her legs whilst using the We-Vibe in bed it would lose connection to the remote.

Yeah it was frustrating… also have you noticed it’s altered the vibration patterns on your toy to what it originally had?

Think the app regularly has updates to try improve so hopefully it’ll get better.

1 Like

We found this too. I blamed my tree trunk thighs :rofl:

1 Like

I contacted them and got a reply today and now apparently they’ve fixed the issue. We will see

1 Like