We-Vibe Chorus or Lovense Lush 2?

Hi guys, I've come across a few videos where couples have used either a Chorus or Lush 2 while out and about. Just wondered if you guys have either and what your opinion is for out in public use.

We've got the Chorus, but not the Lush. Personally we think the Chorus is brilliant, especially for PIV, but it doesn't stay in as well if Mrs Chimp is standing up and walking around.

Thanks for the advice Chimpy my old lad. But just found the Lush 2 for a great deal off their website so went for that! Sadly LH couldn't price match 😕

Haven't tried the Lush but we've founf that the We Vibe wireless connection isn't stable enough to be used over even slight distances. We can ony get it to work when the vibe and the controller are in direct line of sight.

Hi everyone, we have our birthday 40% discount. We have the chorus in our basket but worried connection will be an issue. Is it worth it?

MickeyMinnie2709 wrote:

Hi everyone, we have our birthday 40% discount. We have the chorus in our basket but worried connection will be an issue. Is it worth it?

I'm afraid that's a decision you'll have to make for yourself. 🙂 Personally I've not had any issues, but I can't say that you won't. The Happiness Promise has had a tweak, so you'd get a refund rather than a toy swop if that's any use to you? The amount of times you can use the Promise is up to Lovehoney though, so you may want to ask if you're eligible before you open it as it is an expensive toy.

We have both and both have pros and cons.

We found that the Lush2 is definitely more user friendly, the app is much MUCH better, but we've found issues with the connection anything over 6ft, but we haven't tried the online connection so that may remedy it.

The Chorus is something we have only had for the last month or so (need to write up a review!) but we prefer that. The motor is much better and because of the arm positioning it fits close to the G spot and clitoris and stays there. The ability to control each motor independently is also quite a nice feature. The downside is the app is atrocious; it takes me a good 10-15 mins to connect the app properly and sometimes even then it dies.

Out of the two, I'd lean towards the Chorus.