We-Vibe, should I?

The We-Vibe looks amazing! But from reading reviews I'm not convinced. I really want to get one, specifically the We-Vibe 3, because of the extra power, recharging and remote capabilities, but I'm worried that I won't like it. I love the idea, but a lot of reviews say that it's uncomfortable, doesn't stay in the right place and it doesn't reach the right places.

It seems like a lot of money to pay for something I might not like. I know there's a return service, and the reviews have said that they have tried it, not liked it and they've returned it. I just don't think I could do that. I don't think I can take the risk of buying a toy for £100 and sending it back after I've used it, knowing that LH will more than likely lose money on it because it can't be resold. It just seems kind of wrong, it's not like I would buy a sandwich from a supermarket, eat half of it, knowing I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, and then taking it back half eaten for a refund.

I'm really in torn...someone help me out!

I am one of the folks who did not enjoy the We-Vibe (Although I tried the We Vibe 2) it really is a marmite toy. Some love some didnt enjoy it at all. but anyway...

I have used LH return policy twice in the last year or two (Once for an item I just did not like at all.) and I felt exactly the same as you. Guilty.

However I really don't think LH would offer this returns policy if it was a huge detriment to their company. I don't know of course, but I always imagined it was the returns policy and the customer service that has put LH into award winning catagories and growing their customer base hugely (I read somewhere they have doubled their staff in the last X amount of time) I guess it benefits them to offer this service. I don't have a lot of money to spend on myself and when I do buy sex toys I always shop with LH even if it costs a little more to do so, simply because I know my money is safe. I bought my We Vibe Tango here at full price even though I knew I could get it somewhere else for half price simply because I know if something breaks, or if it really did not work for me, I have LH returns policy there. If I get a damaged toy (Happened once) or I am going to spend £100 on an order, it makes me much more likely to checkout that order here knowing everything will be ok. I won't be screwed by LH and I won't lose anything. I am just one person. Imagine how many others think the same. If that is the case, then LH have loyal customers and make money BECAUSE of their policy. (Even if they lose a little from a few returns.)

That means they have my loyalty and my repeat business. I think they outweigh the costs to them in the number of toys returned with their policy against how it brings trust in new customers and repeat business and recommendations, good word of mouth and awards. I am guessing this makes their returns policy worthwhile to them.

I don't know any other company that offer this kind of returns and so I totally get why guilt kicks in, you feel like your taking advantage but LH must know what they are doing. lol

You may even love the We-Vibe and this is all moot! Heres hoping xx

Its honestly the best £100 I ever spent.

Thanks for that Fluff, that is really reassuring!

From what I've read, it sounds like it would be pleasurable for us, but obviously everyone's different and as you say I would feel awfully guilty if I did have to return something, especially something so expensive.

I've only placed one large order, last payday, and I'm planning my second so I can order tomorrow. There's so much wonderful stuff I've had to set myself a budget of £100 a month, and after ordering just the once, I definitely know I wouldn't shop anywhere else. So I suppose my loyalty will help me not to feel as bad if I for some reason didn't like the product. I've already nearly completed my basket for tomorrow's ordering so I'm going to look more into the we vibe and make a decision for next pay day. I just love everything about it, the way that its compacted so well together in the charging base with the remote in the middle just looks like such a brilliant design!

Thanks for your help :)

Was it the We Vibe 3 you tried? Why didn't you like it? Xx

I have the three FB has the two.

It does pop out sometimes if things get a bit vigourous, but its awesome

I have the 3, I didn't use to like it, but that's probably cos I was single and isn't really meant for that, (although I did used to use it with a dildo so being single isn't an exclusion) however, I revived it recently now I have a partner and have to say it is fabulous :)

I love the remote, so can change it up whilst being used, and either one of us can have the remote depending on who's in charge ;) He also loves it, cos of the different sensations, so for me, it's a good toy and worth the investment, even though I don't use it every week, it's good fun when we do. Yes you sometimes have to hold it in place, depends on the positions and vigouressness ;) but holding it isn't that bad at all...

An obvious downside I can see is the frustration of having to charge it for 24hours when you get it, haha!

FB explains the logic behind the Lh returns policy really well. It does create brand loyalty and increase custom. I have been a customer here for years due to the all-round service and the returns. Recently I needed to buy a new Lelo Mia, a £40 toy so had to wait for some spare cash. A.N.Other retailer had an offer recently with 20% off but my Lh loyalty meant I couldn't bear to buy from them cos I was worried if something did happen with my toy, they wouldn't help me whereas Lh would, now I'm sure nothing would go wrong but you never know... Now my choice has been vindicated with the offer email I received, so can buy the new toy and save, all through Lh, result!!! :)

I'd say go for it, could be the best thing ever but it isn't, you can return it and try something else :)

I just got the email for 20% off sitewide too. Yay! Shopping in order tonight. Even more reason for that We-Vibe too MrsMc :D

Ooh hope I get one I could buy the reachable. USB one I want.