We-Vibe Sync Vibrator Opinions

Hi everyone!

Link to product: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36858

We tend to exclusively use remote toys when we're out in public. Restaurants, Cinemas e.c.t. Just to get my OH warmed up for when we get home. My biggest issue with our existing remote eggs and panty vibes is that I can't see what the vibe is currently set too on the remote. Quite often I think i've switched it off just to find out it didn't register and it's been buzzing away for 30 minutes.

Could any owners of this toy answer these questions for me. It's such an expensive toy (at least double anything else we've bought) that i'll be really disappointed if it's not good quality.

1. What's the connectivity like? This is my main concern based on some reviews i've read since the connection type is the main reason i'm buying it so it has to be pretty reliable. Otherwise our existing toys already fit the bill.

2. How's the battery life on this thing? Specifically when using the app controller? Would it last for a 2 or 3 hour restaruant date night assuming intermittent use throughout the night? 3. How loud is it? Is it suitable for public use like at a restaurant or cinema?

4. Just generally. Is it any good? For personal context (since everyones different) my OH's fav vibe is a LH bullet I got 4 years ago followed by an LH desire knicker vibe, on the other hand she barrely uses the Tracy Cox rabbit vibe I bought her 3 years ago (think we've only charged it twice).

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm quite excited by this toy but not sure if my expectations are a bit high.

I'm afraid I don't have that toy but there's an offer code in the Special Offers thread that you may find useful -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1679792-special-offer-toys-you-lover/page-31/#p1783888

(It's valid until midnight Thursday)

Thanks Ian. That link you provided has led me to realise that as an unlimited member I could have had 25% off quite a few orders! Now I know I can get 25% off, maybe i'll be more tempted to just give it a go.

L989 wrote:

Thanks Ian. That link you provided has led me to realise that as an unlimited member I could have had 25% off quite a few orders! Now I know I can get 25% off, maybe i'll be more tempted to just give it a go.

It's a good little perk, though probably a bit gutting you didn't realise sooner. 🙂 If you're looking for another safety-net there's also the Happiness Promise too, which means if it really isn't the toy for you you can swop it out for a different one.

Here's the link if you want more info. 🙂👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

I bought the We-Vibe couples toy - the basic one. It had remote control (no way to see the setting) but not an app.

I'm really sorry to say that we were disappointed and returned it.

It just wasn't for us, and everyone is different.

After 3 pregnancies I couldn't hold it in place by muscle power alone - even wearing knickers it slipped around.

My husband wasn't keen on using it as a couples toy, which kind of defeated the point of it. He is happy to use mini wands and bullets on both of us during foreplay (I know that is still sex and everything rolls into one, but I thnk folk will know what I mean) but once we get down to things he likes it to be just him and me, which is fine.

The vibe just wasn't strong enough for me, solo or together. I'm a power girl and it was just too feeble. Sorry. If you can orgasm through gentle vibes or oral then you may have more luck.

We returned it under the Happiness Promise and chose something different. The concept is great, and if it works for you then that is fantastic!

PS we didn't try it out and about, but I'm sure it would be quiet enough if there was background noise - restaurant, cinema etc.