We-Vibe Tango Lipstick Vibrator - Is it worth it?

I already own a few bullet style vibrators which I am happy with but after seeing this on the 3 for £50 offer I am quite tempted. There are other things in that offer I would like though so I'm undecided whether to get the Tango or something else as I already have bullets. Does anyone own a Tango and could say whether it is that much better than lower priced bullets? Thanks :)

Hey MG long time no see Hun :)

i bought it on the 3 for 50 as its nearly 50 on its own and everyone has been going on about how powerful it is!

It is really really powerful compared to cheaper bullets and any other bullet I have owned. In fact it's almost too powerful for me!

if you're really happy with the bullets that you have (I was not) then you maybe should get something different..but yeah..I'm rambling now but compared to others it is really good in my opinion!!

x

Yeah it's because it's such a good deal that I am so tempted. But I am pretty happy with the lovehoney usb mini vibe and I havn't had that one for long.. Think I will just get some other bits. There are so many amazing things on that offer to choose from! I just didn't want to miss out if it was totally worth it and so much better than my other clit vibes. Thank you for helping :)

P.s I know my OH wasn't comfortable with me using the forum so much.. Am really missing it :( Hope your well :) x

It is a really good deal! Dam lovehoney always making me broke haha!

Aw babe I can understand that , we're missing you too.. I'm good hope you are too! Xxx

If you want to know why this bullet is worth it....take a look at the video I made for my review blog if you like:

I got 5 or 6 bullets, including the Tango, some Rocks off bullets, Tracey Cox bullets, durex bullets etc and show you the strength of the vibrations as they travel through water:

http://grittywoman.co.uk/video-reviews/

(It is the main video, titled "bullet vibration test") It isn't an exact science but this will show you the difference between lots of standard battery operated bullets, and why everyone raves about the Tango....I won't spoil the fun :D. Do I recommend the tango? OH YES YES YES! Enjoy the video!

Wow that video is great! I never would have thought of testing their strength with water! You have totally sold me.. The Tango has to be added to my collection lol! Thanks so much :) Off to look at some of those other videos now x

Thanks! Glad it helped you xx

Yes, you definitely need to buy it. The best toy I've ever bought, and it only got delivered on Saturday.

Is it worth it? YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! Especially with the 3 for £50 offer.

I already own one and I am tempted to buy more while this offer is on simply because, for the first time in my life, I actually fear this toy dying on me and want spares! It is that good lol

Fluffbags wrote:

I already own one and I am tempted to buy more while this offer is on simply because, for the first time in my life, I actually fear this toy dying on me and want spares! It is that good lol

I know how you feel, I have 2 already and even I'm tempted to get another...

Hello,

I think for the price it is worth it. If you like strong vibrations. If you dont, stay away, as it does not have weaker vibrations, even the first one is strong.

I have it and I admit I dont use it that much. My main reason is its almost too strong for me usually. And my second reason is that it does make my hand vibrate and can give me pen and needles feeling if I cannot orgasm fast. So I only use it when I need stronger stimulation. otherwise I stick with another bullet or Lelo Siri.

Plus as I mainly use bullets when travelling and this has no travel lock, then I dont use it so much for that reason either.

But as I said, if you want powerful, waterproof toy, its definitely worth it at this price.

Loved the video Fluff, it's pretty much sold me on it myself. I'm talking to the OH now and he's like surely you don't need another one. I shown him the vid too, he now understands.

I'm just curious as to the vibration speeds from that with the Lelo Mia 2, which is that I primaraliry use at the moment. Are they of similar speeds?

I have just bought myself one after watching the vid thank you for sharing Fluff it sold me i can see why this is so popular

I have two Lelo toys. The Gigi and the Smart Wand (MEDIUM) and so I cannot tell you how the Tango compares to the Mia. Sorry :( (I want to get my hands on a Mia myself, to compare and contrast) I can tell you this, it is more powerful than both of those Lelo toys I own, this is also because the stimulation is more pin point too, but mainly, it is just so much deeper and rumbly than the lelo toys I tried.

The Tango has, probably THE deepest vibrations from literally every toy I own (Lotsss) except the Lovehoney Deluxe Wand. Trust me, this seemed unbelieveable to me. If you read my blog review I start out by saying that I always went by the mantra "I don;t like bullet vibes" Then I found the Tango and it literally my go-to vibrator now, pushing aside lots of older favourites such as the iroha, the Gigi etc.

It isnt just the depth, it comes with 4 different constant speeds, compared to the usual 3 that other bullets have and each one ramps up from the one before it (Unlike bullets where you can barely tell a difference) Like Laviela said, it is so powerful and deep that even I sometimes have to turn it down because it is too much (That is coming from a woman who always switches to the top speeds on vibrators and still often wants more) It can sometimes be too much.

I wish I could tell you how it compared to the Mia, but all I can tell you is that it knocks 99% of other vibs, even ones MUCH bigger, out the water. (In my opinion)

Yeah I've just purched it myself, on the three for £50.00 it was too good to pass up! Made me wish I didn't already have the Tracey Cox Glass dildo set to add on with it lol!

I'll test it on the water when it comes hun and let you know compared to my Lelo Mia 2. But thanks for answering. xx

I find my Tango is stronger than my Mia 2

I look forward to hearing the comparison! xx

Edit: Oh yes! Ali will be able to tell you (I forgot you have both hunni lol)

AliMc wrote:

I find my Tango is stronger than my Mia 2

Thanks hun!. I like the lelo Mia 2, but I think I preferred the first one. This one seems to loose it's charge much quicker and sometimes when fully charged doesn't seem as strong. Looking forward to the other now!