we-vibe tango or we-vibe touch

I want to buy a clitoral vibrator but im not sure which of these two to get. Any advice?

Welcome to the Lovehoney forums.

I guess it depends on what shape you would rather and whether you just want clitoral or if you would like the use of internal as well.

Tango is a lipstick shape that could be used interally and externally but not as easier for the later.

Touch is a external vibe that would work much better for clitoral due to the shape but would not be used for internal.

For me, I would rather have the touch as I need external more than internal however the choice is up to you.

You can insert the touch to a degree. I Believe it's actually better suited for penetration than the tango because the tango is so small.

Another thing to consider is how you like to hold them. The tango is probably easier to hold with two fingers, while the touch can be gripped between the fingers or cupped.

Whether you like vibration spread out or pin point is another consideration.

Pixieking wrote:

You can insert the touch to a degree. I Believe it's actually better suited for penetration than the tango because the tango is so small.

Another thing to consider is how you like to hold them. The tango is probably easier to hold with two fingers, while the touch can be gripped between the fingers or cupped.

Whether you like vibration spread out or pin point is another consideration.

The touch has a pointed tip, and is very pin-point. But I agree that the Tango may be tricky to use for insertion, and that you should think about how you like to hold your toys. =)

I have the salsa which is the same as the Tango but with a different tip - It wouldn't be suitable for insertion (its alot smaller than you think) but it is very powerful for clitoral stimulation

The only thing with the Tango and Salsa is they can be hard to hold on to as they are so strong so the touch maybe a better option

I have a we vibe 2 - it's shit, used it once or twice and had no fun at all.

Be careful about spending that amount of money

i have the we-vibe salsa too and it's sooo powerful! i bought that one because i prefer more direct clit stimulation but the vibes are soo strong the touch should do a good job too.

i agree with pixie-muree though- it can be difficult to hold on to the bullet because of the strength of the vibrations

HellsBells72 wrote:

I have a we vibe 2 - it's shit, used it once or twice and had no fun at all.

Be careful about spending that amount of money

The new we-vibe motors are a lot better than the we-vibe 2, I too wasn't impressed by the strength of the we-vibes 2 power, but the new toys have to be some of the strongest I've found. They are stronger than the Zini, and LELO toys I own.