We Vibe Tango Vs Touch?

Hiya, I am a proud owner of the fabulous We Vibe Touch and I absolutely love it! No other clit vibe has come close and all other clit vibes I have had are obsolete.
I was pondering however, if a Tango would be worth spending the money on in addition? Does anyone own both who could advise if it worth buying both or are they one in the same? Thanks :)

I have neither, but I have read that the motor is the same in both. The differences are caused by size and material - I suppose in the Touch some of the vibrations might be swallowed by the silicone, but due to its bigger size it should be easier to hold (on my wishlist is the Touch, not the Tango).

On the other hand, the Tango has the enormous advantage of fitting into the standard-bullet-sized holes in other toys - like Tantus dildos, for example. So if you have toys that have come with a rubbish bullet, a Tango might be a worthwile investment.

I have both. They are indeed the same motor, but for me, they feel very different, and the Tango is the one I always go for (unless the battery is dead!) The silicone of the touch does dampen and disperse the vibrations somewhat, and the hard ABS of the Tango makes it feel more 'aggressive', in a good way, obviously

Thanks, I think when I have a few pennies and a discount code I will invest. I love the broadness of the touch and how easy it is to hold. But I was thinking it would be nice to have the tango for things like doggy because it's thinner it will easier to position between my legs than the touch.

I have both and whilst they are both wonderful, I definitely favour the Tango!

Thanks, interesting. So, what is it you prefer about it?

For me, it comes down to the fact that I can use more pressure with the Tango than I can with the Touch. It's also a tiny bit stronger, which I prefer.

I bought impulsively last Thursday and got mixed up whereas I thought I had bought the Tango that everyone raves about as that's what I typed in the search engine I haven't at all and I have the We Vibe 4 plus! I haven't tried it properly yet but I need a decent power in order to orgasm, have you got all of them? I'm guessing I will have to buy a Tango another time!

I have we vibe 4 plus yea, I think it's a good bit of kit but as far as power goes it could be stronger. I don't use mine a lot cause it doesn't always hit the right spots. But I do orgasm from it and it's extremely smart. The remote is the best bit about it I think. Good luck with it, I hope you get along with it x

I think we will try it out when we have dinner on our own at a hotel before I brave foreplay on a double date although I'm pretty close to my cousin so I could tell her. I'm curious to see if I could orgasm with it as I don't generally cum very quickly and toys need to pack enough of a punch! I think it sounds really fun but I hope that it's fun that is worth the money! X

I own both and am a die hard fan of both, I couldn't just pick one!
While the motor is the same, they feel completely different and I use them in different ways - I tend to smush the Touch against my clit and use a lot of pressure whereas with the Tango I let it kind of hover. Because of the ABS plastic and lack of thick silicone skin, the Tango transmits vibrations "better", feels stronger and (as someone said before me) more "aggressive".

In answer to your question, in my opinion it is definitely worth owning both. The Touch is just an all round superb clit vibe (as you know!!) but the Tango, while also feeling more powerful, is really versatile in that it also fits in most standard bullet holes in other toys (eg. Tantus dildos, LH vibrating butt plugs, all Rocks Off toys) and does a far superior job than your bog standard bullet.
So yeah, I say definitely save for the Tango - it's so good I own multiples :)

I just got the Tango and I must say I love it! The vibrations really feel superb and I would never expect such a small toy to be this powerful :)

I have the Tango and love it, so much power, I can go 0 to squirt in 60 seconds.

I have wanted the Touch for ages but wasn't sure whether it was worth having both, but after readings lots of the reviews and finding a 25% off code, it is now on it's way to me and will arrive tomorrow :D