We-vibe Touch, MiMi or Nea?

Caliente, hi!

Just wondering how you went with the desire clitoral vibe? I can't see a review on your page...

Funny, I was just talking about this yesterday! I've really struggled to write a review for it because it took me a lot of uses to get used to it. I love the shape, feel, buttons and the little carry case it comes with. The downside is that while I can use it to orgasm, it's just not as enjoyable as I wanted or expected. I thought at first it was because it was such a different shape to my other toys and I needed to experiment (that's happened before when I've used a new style of toy) but I've had it ages now and I think it's never going to be my "go to" toy to get me off. I sort of wish Id spent a bit more and got the Nea 2 .... but..... it's plastic, and maybe I would have felt the same way about it.

Hope that helps.

Wow you're good! I thought it was a long shot that you'd answer!

It does answer my question, I think you have to figure it out for yourself! It's frustrating because I want someone to tell me the perfect one but your perfect one and her perfect one and my perfect one can be three different things!

I'm just in a rush because not only do I have a little extra cash burning a hole in my pocket, but I also have a discount code valid till end of March..

I do have the Desire wand and I love the feel but it's not pinpoint-able so I was hoping... Ugh, who knew you shopping was such a fretful affair!

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Wow you're good! I thought it was a long shot that you'd answer!

It does answer my question, I think you have to figure it out for yourself! It's frustrating because I want someone to tell me the perfect one but your perfect one and her perfect one and my perfect one can be three different things!

I'm just in a rush because not only do I have a little extra cash burning a hole in my pocket, but I also have a discount code valid till end of March..

I do have the Desire wand and I love the feel but it's not pinpoint-able so I was hoping... Ugh, who knew you shopping was such a fretful affair!

I have the Nea, Mimi (Soft Touch) and the Desire clit vibe so I may be able to help if you're trying to choose between the three! The Desire vibe was quite blergh for me too, it's okay, but it didn't wow me. The Nea and the Mimi are fantastic though! I think the Mimi is stronger, but it's easier to direct the Nea where I want it as it's smaller. If you really want pinpoint then the We-Vibe Tango/Touch is probably the better choice!

Sweet Cherries wrote:

I think this sums it up for the various clit vibes! NatandTom gives very good advice as usual. Hope you can get something before the end of the month. Remember you can always send it back if it doesn't work. I'm keeping the desire despite it not being perfect for me.

(And I'm not that good, just lucky!)

Thanks Caliente, and NatandTom!

I want the (I guess the nea?) for during sex, my husband is nervous and I have to ease him in and not hurt his ego, so I think a pebble looks good because I think he has an eighties large rubber dildo in his imagination!

The nea is so cute I think he'll just think "oh it's just a little sweet thing.."

For me I want the mona 2 I think... Which getting both pushes me over my budget but my marriage needs a sex life boost and that means a vibe to bring in during sex and a vibe for masturbation. When I masturbate, I want sex more..

We've having sex twice a month on a good month and always the same, until I ordered a Mia 2 and started writing erotic fan fic..

So I have the Mia 2 and a Desire wand.

So I need something easier to direct during sex and an insertable. The wand is too widespread and out of desperation I've inserted the Mia while using the wand.

Sorry, going on and on but I want to be clear to get best advice! Thanks!

Oh my gosh! I just realised on of the reviews I read that has swayed me to the mona 2 is yours NatandTom!