We-vibe Touch, MiMi or Nea?

Apologies for starting a new thread. I have searched already, but I'm slightly overwhelmed as I'm trying to compare three similar toys. These are my requirements -

Clitoral vibrator that can be used on it's own or during sex without getting in the way too much. Doesn't matter if it's insertable.

Rumbly not buzzy. Power is less important.

Rechargeable and waterproof.

Portable. It would be perfect if it was able to be “locked” so it won't turn on and start buzzing at the wrong time, but none of these seem to have that feature. :(

I prefer silicone (Touch or Mimi) on my clit rather than plastic (Nea 2). But I've never used anything of this shape before, so I expect that will make a difference (?)

Obviously there are lots of reviews for the Touch and MiMi and only one for the Nea2 (thank you Scorpius12!). Any advice would be appreciated.

We've only tried the MiMi, and it runs a close second for rumbliness to the tango. I've no real interest in the nea but the touch is something we've wanted for a while. Sadly no real help other than to say the MiMi is brill 👍

Thanks Sum Sub. Only thing that put me off the MiMi was that it isn't shaped to cover the clit like the other two. Looks very nice for massage, tho, which is an added bonus for me.

The Touch definitley, I love that toy

I have the Mimi and it seems to tick all your boxes. It's very powerful and rumbly, the only downside is that the buttons are difficult to push and the charger is magnetic and keeps falling off the toy. I've reviewed it if you want more info. The shape of the nea interests me, but I wouldn't pay that much for a hard plastic toy.

Kittycat102 - thanks. I read your brilliant review!

Ruby Red Slippers - it's the plastic that puts me off the Nea! All of them have the magnetic charger, unfortunately. I'll have a look at your MiMi review, thanks.

Caliente wrote:

Kittycat102 - thanks. I read your brilliant review!

Ruby Red Slippers - it's the plastic that puts me off the Nea! All of them have the magnetic charger, unfortunately. I'll have a look at your MiMi review, thanks.

Aww thank you, I'm glad you liked it :) I think no matter which you choose, you'll love it anyway

Kittycat102 wrote:

..... I think no matter which you choose, you'll love it anyway

This is true. :)

Sum Sub wrote:

We've only tried the MiMi, and it runs a close second for rumbliness to the tango. ....

Given that the WeVibe Touch has the same motor as the Tango, it should be just as rumbly.

You might find Epiphora's review of the Mimi (http://www.heyepiphora.com/2011/09/review-mimi/) helpful, and she has also one of the Touch: http://www.heyepiphora.com/2011/11/review-touch/

I'm pretty sure I don't like hard plastic on my clit either (which is why I don't even consider the Tango - personally I'm lusting after a Touch...)

I have the Touch and it took ages for me to get to like it. Now I use it all the time and love it. I often use the different patterns too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33304

Clitoral vibrator, yu say? Silcone, you say? Waterproof, you say? Shaped to fit, you say? Well done, Lovehoney. You just made exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Talia - thank you very much for linking those reviews.

Caliente wrote:

Clitoral vibrator, yu say? Silcone, you say? Waterproof, you say? Shaped to fit, you say? Well done, Lovehoney. You just made exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

I'm gutted to have spent so much on my Touch now that this has come out. Waaaaaah ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Caliente wrote:

I'm gutted to have spent so much on my Touch now that this has come out. Waaaaaah ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I kinda doubt they feel the same lol

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I think only time and more reviews will tell if this is anywhere as good as the Touch, so don't fret. You have an excellent piece of equipment to enjoy.

The Touch is superb. I also have the Lily 2 which I imagine is the same motor as the Nea and is also pretty good, but the Touch is that bit more rumbly which I prefer.

I haven't tried the MiMi but I've only heard good things.

Spoonerism - thank you, I appreciate your advice. I'm waiting for the Christmas sales before I buy anything. Hopefully there will be more reviews of the Desire Clit Vibe by then

The Touch would be my favourite between all of the 3. The Mimi is quite popular but I dont really like the shape to be honest! I have personally not heard very good things in regards to power with the Nea either :(

I love the touch but I hateeee its charging cable haha

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

The Touch would be my favourite between all of the 3. The Mimi is quite popular but I dont really like the shape to be honest! I have personally not heard very good things in regards to power with the Nea either :(

I'm assuming the original poster is referring to the Nea 2 though which I thought would have the same motor as the Lily 2 (which is great)? The original Nea was naff though.

Yes, I was talking about Nea2. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I do think the Desire clit vibe will be the one for me, unless it turns out to be buzzy.

Spoonerism wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I'm assuming the original poster is referring to the Nea 2 though which I thought would have the same motor as the Lily 2 (which is great)? The original Nea was naff though.

I heard the Nea2 was not that great in regards to power. Apparently more buzzy than rumbly, I have not seen/used it though so it might just be an unpopular opinion. Scrop's review is stunning for it though!