We-Vibe Vector help

I recently got my hands on the Vector and I read that it was be paired to music but when I’m in the app it doesn’t seem to do anything. The toy is on, it’s paired and I can choose a song but when I press Play it just plays the song and the toy doesn’t respond. The screen doesn’t display any activity either.

Any advice?

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @A1357 :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t got the Vector, but I tried it with the Chorus the other day (I was trying to compare it to the similar Lovense feature) and I couldn’t get it to work. I’ll try and have another play with it later if I get the chance, and I’ll report back. :+1:

Much appreciated! The microphone part seems to work and it displays wavelengths so that’s a start but I don’t get turned on by the sound of my own voice :sweat_smile:

Ah, I do. :slightly_smiling_face: I have an app that reads out all my funniest forum posts while I masturbate. It’s a short playlist, but I can be quick. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Lovense music feature is brilliant though, so I’m really hoping the We-Vibe one will be similar (if slightly less intuitive :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Do you own a lovense toy?
(if you do) How would you compare them?

App-wise, they’re both two of the best apps I’ve used. Before I tried the Lovense one I’d have said the We-Vibe one was the best, but that Music feature is really something else. :slightly_smiling_face: But if I can get the Beats working in the We-Vibe app it might bounce it back up the chart a bit.

Some people say they have issues connecting/staying connected to the We-Vibe app, but we haven’t had many issues.

Toy-wise, a lot depends on what shape you’ve got and what suits you best. Both good brands though. :+1:

The Lovense toy we’ve got isn’t stocked by Lovehoney, so I can’t go into detail about that on here, but I was very impressed with the app. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

(and you may want to factor in a bit of new toy bias, as I still get rather excited by new sex gadgets :slightly_smiling_face:)

No joy as yet. :thinking:

I did find this video showing how it should work (and the Touch mode too).

My app looks a little different, but the options are similar. I’ll keep working on it.

I’ve seen that one and my app looks slightly different too.
I sent a message to the company this morning and they replied already saying they tested the app and it’s working (on a Vector atleast) but they want to know what phone I have. Surely that’s not an issue, right…? We’ll soon see. Waiting for more info from them now

1 Like