Wearable remote/app toy

We have been talking about buying some new toys and my lovely lady would like something to wear in her knickers when we are out together. Looking for suggestions for anal, vaginal or clit stimulators please.

We got the We-Vibe Roxie to test and although it's a classy piece of kit we found that the Bluetooth control system was poorly implemented and unreliable.

We had to keep re-pairing the vibrator with the phone app or the supplied remote control and we have not used it since the test.

I don't know if lovehoney stocks vibease at all, but that's the one I friend of mine recommends.

Hey bodger. We have the lovense lush app controlled vibrator that Lovehoney sell. Can not recommend it enough. Discrete once inserted. Super comfy (apparently) and easy to use and control. Top marks from us!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41357

Not an app or remote controlled, but wearable and very pleasant for a light touch.

Definitely recommend the lovense lush

Hi Bodger,

I would recomend the Fifty Shades Freed, I've got you remote control love egg, if you want a toy to use internally, it's pretty powerful but on it's lower settings it can be used away from home as it's not too noisy. I also have the We-Vibe Moxie and used on it's lower settings its great for turning me on an evening out, we haven't had any problems using the app to control it. I hope this helps you.