Wearing a butt plug during sex

in terms of staying in securely this is the far and away winner for me:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26630

once in, it does not seem to budge, yet is very comfortable inside too.

It is also totally unnoticeable to other people so great to wear when out in public too.

My OH uses prostate massagers at times, his favourite is either the Zini Janus or one of his Aneros. Both of those stay in perfectly. For me I really like the njoy ones.

I now use them regularly as boink enhancers. These most often: the DJ Round Medium, the TSX Funkist Lemon, and the DJ Titanmen Trainer #5 tickler.

Which way round do you use your njoy butt plug?
personally I think both ways have a good sensation,
Im just wondering what others expirences are?

I virtually always wear a plug during sex. My oh loves it, he says it makes me feel so much tighter....he also loves me to wear a vibrating plug as he says the feel of the vibrations through me is amazing. I love anything up my bum and wearing a plug during sex makes me feel so incredibly full xx

I haven't managed to wear my plug during sex I think I am too small / tight but I do like his fingers inside me with the plug, any ideas how to get round this ?

Penny26 wrote:

I haven't managed to wear my plug during sex I think I am too small / tight but I do like his fingers inside me with the plug, any ideas how to get round this ?

Maybe use a very small and flexible p!ug ? I wouldn't go for metal or glass...also try using a very tapered plug, not a bulbous one. xx

We both enjoy using plugs. Captain finds he becomes erect almost instantly and he is definitely much harder too

I love a plug in during sex and solo play (though mainly use dildos for SP) I have a few smaller ones as hubby is girthy... Love them 😀

When I have sex with my partner I change between an Aneros prostate massager, buttplugs & thick girth dildos.
For the larger butt plugs k dildos I wear a harness to keep it secure & it also has a cock ring!!

Best orgasm I ever get when Cum through prostate/anal stimulation & having sex at same time in a hot wet pussy..... it goes on for ages...!!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34168

If you find a plug that sits in and doesn't pop out during its a great feeling . its tighter