Wearing a butt plug in public...

Couldn't see a thread for this so...

Where is the craziest, most fun or riskiest public place you've worn a butt plug? Which ones do you wear out and for how long?

I might go for a stroll with my OH now... ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I wouldn't say it's crazy but I've worn them to the library before. ALL day. Must say it made reaching for the top shelves a lot more fun.

I also wore one for a family Christmas.x

I like to wear one to the cinema or to a bar with my OH and only let her know half way through the evening. It can make food shopping much more enjoyable too...

Oh, I love wearing mine, outside sounds like fun!

I wear one whenever the mood takes me and wherever I'm going. I guess the swimming pool is probably the most risky ! Lol

I love wearing one overnight too x

The supermarket is a favourite of mine too, but it's a must on a long train journey.

After reading on here that others do this too, I shop wondering who else is wearing theirs xxx

2 Likes

Looking forward to trying this for the first time xx

I love wearing mine all the time hehe but in public is simply the best! The hardest was Definatly going to the gym and running hehe I once had an orgasm running and at the gym, hard part is concealing the pact you have a hard on and the damp patch in the shorts

1 Like

Wearing one swimming sounds like fun! Possibly one to try on the summer holiday...

I enjoy wearing mine @ work. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I always dreamed of the day I could wear a buttplug outside and after reading all of these great scenarios, I dumped a whole bunch of butt plugs into my wishlist!

Why am I such a poor student?!?

Terri JJ wrote:

I wear one whenever the mood takes me and wherever I'm going. I guess the swimming pool is probably the most risky ! Lol

I love wearing one overnight too x

Brave girl to wear one at the pool, but I imagine the thrill was worth it

1 Like

Very tempted to wear mine to work... But 10 hour days though...lol 🤔

You'll enjoy it. lol

1 Like

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Very tempted to wear mine to work... But 10 hour days though...lol 🤔

Go for it!

Wore my medium njoy out for lunch with the OH only today... I always wonder how many other people out and about are wearing something naughty...

Share a house with a guy and often wear it sat on the sofa. He has no idea which is a turn on all by its self. Longest I've used it is proberly 3hrs. Riskiest place was on holiday around the pool, gf dared me.

My wife will often wear one when we go out for the evening, huge turn on for the both of us.

The first time mine turned up I wore it into town, and then went for a bikeride with it in (i got really worried and took it out after only 8 of 20 miles ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) ).

Need to try it out more I think, after reading what some of you guys do with them![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

My domme made me wear one about 20 years ago when I was a student and dom training. At the time they were really nasty and not really as well made as they are now. I think I had a Doc Johnson one that was kinda like a triangle plug with a overmold and it didnt quite fit so the core kinda wobbled around inside the outside bit (like something inside a loose condom) making it really hard to "grip".

It popped out whilst I was in a restaurant picking up her lunch and I had to excuse myself (with bags of food) to the rest rooms to put it back in. It was super awkward to keep in and not sexy at all. Plus, I always found that those "plastic" ones would hurt after a while (like 10 mins or so) and be a real pain to clean and keep from smelling terrible.

I think that the new plugs (both glass and metal) are super hot compared to those old nasty things, but I've not worn one (apart from to contribute towards reviews) for a really long time. My SO loves all of hers and she doesnt have any problem keeping them in, but shes too scared to wear one in public.

I love the new "jeweled" plugs. they are so sexy to look at (even before putting them in)!

If you are going to wear one in public, make sure it fits! Make sure you are clean (prolonged use can make them super dirty - if you catch my drift), also I wouldn't wear a plastic or silicone one - just for for the metal or glass ones, and make sure they are comfortable! And then just go for it!