Wearing a butt plug in public

Where's the most public place you've been brave enough to wear one?

I guess this more couple game if one had one in public that vibrate and give control to your partner or you could do this by self. It would be strange as if you orgasm you may have a wired face on lol.

It could be a good game.

Have fun and experiment is best.

I've worn the little fifty shades one and a remote control one in the supermarket and walking around at night.

I wear mine sometimes when I am heading to my OH.

I've worn my silicone one at work too

This is really interesting, not something I have done before but something I'd definitely love to try! I'd be worried about being turned on and it showing on my face.

Although the thought of it is flushing my cheeks right now 😊

The plug itself doesn't turn me on if I'm out. It's the thought that you're wearing something so naughty and no one has the faintest idea. I sometimes wear one purely so I can tell my other half.

NaughtyNerd wrote:

The plug itself doesn't turn me on if I'm out. It's the thought that you're wearing something so naughty and no one has the faintest idea. I sometimes wear one purely so I can tell my other half.

Having something inside me while I was in public would definitely turn me on, the movement would enhance that. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so do love this idea.

Yeah, i've worn one out whilst grocery shopping. It was definitely a very interesting experience!

DavidB1986 wrote:

Yeah, i've worn one out whilst grocery shopping. It was definitely a very interesting experience!

Can you elaborate on how it was interesting?

stewty wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Well the plug I had in had weight balls in it, so everytime I moved - whether it was just walking or bending down to get something off a lower shelf, they jiggled. It's not what you normally expect when you are shopping for sunday dinner.

Beach... didn't you know that going in the water doesn't make you fill up? Hehe was it not visible through your bikini? Or was that the fun

Supermarket shopping wearing my icicles 48 and my kegel balls too 😊 Difficult as it was an order and I wasn't practiced in double penetration. Wearing a tiny g string and dress, I was scared I would drop one on the floor and trying to walk normally was a struggle. The car ride getting to the supermarket and home was different as oh made sure he made it as bumpy as possible lol

DavidB1986 wrote:

stewty wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Well the plug I had in had weight balls in it, so everytime I moved - whether it was just walking or bending down to get something off a lower shelf, they jiggled. It's not what you normally expect when you are shopping for sunday dinner.

😂 True. The plug with the weight sounds fun, I'll have a look on the site. Thanks.

I see bexy... but why go to the beach in anything but.. or wasn't it a hot day so was wrapped up?

Errr I am guessing a back story and you seem to be hinting at something...!!! If it's what I am thinking, there's a beach about 5 mins from my house, if you need to repeat it...!!!! Hhahaha

Do you need to reapply lube often in you're wearing it all day?

I've spoken to many people who wear plugs like they're a piece of jewelery, but I never really thought to ask about lubrication before.

Hahhaha bexy.... so it was a clothing optional beach.... !!!

Loren Ipsum wrote:

I've spoken to many people who wear plugs like they're a piece of jewelery, but I never really thought to ask about lubrication before.

Depends on the material of the plug. For a lot of plugs, you do need to relube, but I use this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25475 and I have worn it for 30 hours without reapplying lube.

Back to the original question, I regularly wear this when I am out, so it will be a full day of work, some shopping, an evening activity - anything that makes up my day. I am fully satisfied that this plug will stay in no matter what, so I'm not concerned about doing anything with it in. If you find a plug that way for you, it is really liberating to not be worried about it falling out!

Loren Ipsum wrote:

This will be a personal thing and depend also on material and size of plug but also activity during the day. A simple answer though is yes, and/or a long lasting (silicone) lube depending on personal preference and toy material

Depends on the material of the plug. For a lot of plugs, you do need to relube, but I use this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25475 and I have worn it for 30 hours without reapplying lube.

Guys Just to say this plug has been discontinued.