Wearing a cock ring outside the bedroom?

My husband had tried a cock ring a couple of times before and found he likes wearing the softer silicone type. During the ‘lockdown’ and working from home he started to wear one just in the house and he says he really likes the feeling of it. I’d like him to wear it we go out to dinner or for a quick drink and it would be a big turn on knowing he was wearing it. Anyone else who has or would wear one outside the house?

It’s not a good idea to wear a cock ring for more than half an hour or so, cos it restricts blood flow. More info here:

1 Like

Lovehoney have a few guides on them if you’re interested? I think the tighter they are the less time you can wear them, but they do come in different sizes. Some of the vibrating ones can be remote or app-controlled for a bit of extra fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks PleasureDrone for the info, he did try some tighter ones to start but the ones he has now are super stretchy silicone and not really tight so hope he is OK a little longer.

Use during masturbation or partnered sex (put the ring on before you get the erection) to help keep make your erection harder and last longer, it may also increase sensations. Just wearing one because you want to isn’t really want they are designed for but there isn’t really a reason not to as long as you keep an eye on it.

In any event, don’t wear for more than 30 minutes and remove if you get any pain, numbing, coldness or tingling, if you can see the ring is digging in, if your penis goes deep red/purple (a little red is normal) or blue, or if it just doesn’t feel right.

I enjoy wearing the metal ones around the house or out and about for several hours at a time. I’m not maintaining an erection, I just like the feeling of weight and the rubbing while moving around.
I wish Mrs Fan would be interested /tell me what and when to wear them.

2 Likes

I often wear a cock ring out and about and while sleeping. Normally a metal type but sometimes a soft and not restrictive one. Never had a problem doing this and I find it feels great and is not visible. The only thing to be careful of is if it is heavy and large enough can sometimes fall off and you don’t want this happening while you are outside.

There have been numerous threads about this over the years (EDITED BY MOD).

If the ring isn’t constricting flow (which normally it only does - if the right size - when the penis is erect) then no problem.

If there was then all these guys who wear chastity cages for a period of time would be in deep dodo

We do this too. X

1 Like

I have worn a remote control vibrating cock ring on a few loud social occasions. My wife has the remote control and surprises me at frequent intervals during the evening. It’s quite loose fitting though so it doesn’t restrict blood flow. It also has rabbit ears which I reverse and push against my testicles for extra stimulation.

I thought id try wearing a cock ring around my cock and balls and just going about my daily life but some how it turned me on more than I thought and even the biggest ring out of the set iv chosen Found here is a bit too tight and felt like someone was giving me a good old squeeze. Ive now repositioned the same ring to just around my penis and is now giving me a more gentle squeeze which feels sexy as hell.

Perhaps a more stretchy/comfortable rings are needed next time.

Before the Covid-19 lockdowns the summer two years ago we had a day ticket to the Cap d’Agde Naturist resort village in the South of France. On thing that surprised us was the popularity of cock rings worn by the guys who were walking around the village. These weren’t rubber or silicone, they were stainless steel and silver or gold. All were around the shaft and scrotum. Most seemed to keep the guys in a semi state which did look quite nice although these rings were not a particular tight fit they were heavy and pulled down on there bits.

Or something solid that doesn’t constrict so much when you are soft?

I have another set from Tracey Cox which are much softer so ill try them next time. Its difficult knowing how stretchy/constricting they are before you buy them

Personally, I prefer a ball stretcher to cock ring while out and about. These are a couple of my favorites from LH!

I wear a rubber cock ring around the penis and balls when masturbating as it helps keep me harder for longer. I have never worn one outside of the house and not yet tried a vibrating remote controlled one although I would like to give it a try. I have often wondered about the metal ones but am worried that once it’s on and you are hard then getting it off again may be very difficult, painful even. At least with the stretchy rubber ones I know they will always come off. What are people’s experiences with metal cock rings, am I worrying unnecessarily, should I just try one?

@lovetowank I’m in the same boat, I enjoy cock rings and would like to try a metal one but worry about having it get stuck!

Good to know that it’s not just me! :slight_smile: If you do try one, let me know how it was.

I wear a 50mm 180g steel one 24/7. It’s important to get the sizing right. 45 mm was snug when flaccid but waayyy too tight when erect. I tried the 50mm and it’s a great fit y flaccid except when I need to a lot of climbing at work or it’s really really cold outside. Gives a nice firm erection and definitely adds something. I love the feel of the weight and really miss it when I can’t wear it on the odd occasion.

1 Like

After a bit of rummaging I have managed to dig out the ‘How to Measure Yourself for a Cock Ring’ guide. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: