Wearing a Stainless Steel Scrotum ring

My husband has just started wearing a stainless steel ring around his scrotum and penis. He saw a few guys wearing them when we holidayed in Cap D’Agde naturist village last year. He bought three different sizes there and wore them around the resort, to see which one was the best fit. Recently he has started to wear it all day long. I asked him what he likes about wearing a ring around his bits when I am the only person who seeing it? He said it was the weight pulling down, they are quite thick rings. Apparently the feeling is mildly pleasurable.

Is this particular kink popular with the LH community or is it just a naturist exhibitionist thing?

1 Like

When I’m not wearing my cage I wear a thick stainless steel ring around the base of my penis and balls and I wear a smaller one around my glans.
I love the feeling and the weight of the rings.

As a bonus the larger ring works like a cock ring to strengthen my erection and the smaller one keeps my foreskin pulled back exposing my glans to any stimulation. It makes Fleshlight type sleeves and hand jobs from my wife particularly effective.

2 Likes

You can see my unusual ball ring here ive just received
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/468

1 Like

Hello,

From my experience many guys prefer to wear the rings for a variety of reason, whether it be aesthetics they simply like how powerful and bigger it makes their shaft look. The tightness feeling around the base can give the user the illusion of a tight grip so meaning his penis may never fully be flaccid so underneath any clothes he appears to have a good package. Also with it feeling like a grip around him he’s also experiencing sexual pleasure, edging himself throughout the day, teasing himself when he gets excited. When he releases he may find because of the constant edging it has help him have a stronger, harder erection, made him last longer or even release a bigger than he does when he hasn’t worn it.

It sounds like he’s on the first steps to all the fun edging brings.

1 Like

There was a guy on fabswingers that I used to chat to that had a gorgeous stainless steel cock ring, it was really unusual as not many people seemed to wear them. Pity he was gay, definitely my loss at that time :rofl:

2 Likes

Not metal but I have the Oxballs ball stretcher.
I love the pull down, feeling of extra weight and gentle tugging squeeze throught the day, not forgetting the feel of my testicles gently rubbing on my thigh when walking naked.
@BellaBluexxx pretty much summed it up in the post above.
I am now saving up for a metal version, I might even go for spikes to super kink it up.

1 Like

Ohhh the spikes are a lot of fun, good luck!

3 Likes

I have a ball stretcher not metal though. And I totally love the weight feeling. I especially love the feeling of it when I’m masturbating.

2 Likes

I have a metal hindged version with padlock that goes on my shaft or round balls where the spikes face inwards, gets really intense as things start swelling up the more the spikes dig in, might have to put a picture on of it

3 Likes