Wearing ladies underwear

Brizillian panties is all I wear for that reason.

7 Likes

I have a small collection of male lingerie, which gives a better fit. But I can’t resist sneaking on a pair of the OH’s panties, whatever the style, although I love lacy ones the best. My OH is ok with this and enjoys the sight of a damp patch where my precum has inevitably leaked through :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

I like to wear women’s sexy lingerie in fact I purchased two different type teddy’s on here one was a crotchless so it hangs out and the other has a zipper that goes completely around. Also purchased some stockings to wear as well. I also have purchased some tights which are crotchless to wear because I have to wear them because of my veracious veins in my legs. And I tell you it feel so good and sexy on my body also it helps when I’m having sex because it makes me feel being taken during sex like I’ve been used and I like that.

5 Likes

Sounds hot.

1 Like

Me too it feels so good I think it is a mixture of the masculine mixed with the feminine. What do you think?

3 Likes

I love the way I feel more feminine in ladies underwear. The turn on is intense and lovely at the same time :wink:

5 Likes

Totally agree with you both @eurekafan12 & @Mercyun … It’s almost as if I’ve been hiding an element of femininity for 45years and now I’m wearing my own womens knicks/pants/undies I get this inner sense of happiness. Wished I’d had the guts to do this many years ago and explore this feminin thing as I rather like it…:briefs::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Same here mate same here

1 Like

Good for you, embrace it, feel good, be happy

2 Likes

I know the feeling it’s the best

Each to their own but both of us do not like the look or the idea.

If it’s for you then enjoy.

We are fortunate in that we both take the same waist size and like wearing the same styles of knickers: thongs, Brazilian, French Knickers, Midis …….in silk, lace (lace trim) ….

9 Likes

Total fun & enjoyment and so I will enjoy experimenting with different styles & materials and enjoy my kink :heart_eyes:

(I’ve edited my original post and deleted my enquiry to @Mr_amp_MrsDLPS )

1 Like

I’m curious too. How vanilla can one be?

1 Like

If youve been attentive on the forum for the last 7 years, you would possibly seen our contributions.

Do you categorise someone as vanilla, simply because he doesn’t like the idea of wearing womens lingerie?

No, not at all and no offense intended. There are many many kinks to explore with many different interests to explore them.

Oh terribly sorry @Mr_amp_MrsDLPS. I’ve only really been a serious active forum contributor for the last few months. I apologise if my friendly question annoyed or offended you it wasn’t my intention… :worried: I’ve deleted it out of my previous message…:pray:

No no no. It’s just the nature of dealing with online text based messages. Someone has to be pretty nasty before they offend me and I was concerned my comment was misunderstood. I am just looking to share ideas and explore kinks. I love (almost) all of it.

1 Like

Me and my husband wear the same size knickers and we often share knickers - sometimes he will admire the ones I wear and I will take them off so he can wear them

I find most knickers suit men apart from low rise or French knickers- these just go not work

The best knickers for men are high waisted- these both look good and keep your cock and balls secured

I’m not keen on him wearing my stockings- he always causes ladders :ladder: :stockings:

9 Likes