Wearing ladies underwear

Hi all. Until coming on here I had never considered wearing the wife’s underwear!! Looking at the photos here it really tempted me to give it a go! Wow, love it now so thanks guys!!
Can’t really work out what I enjoy about it!!!

17 Likes

I’m glad you found a new interest and something that excited you. Its not for me but love to see ladies in lovely sexy lingerie.

3 Likes

Darling …. I have never worn my wife’s underwear… I have all my own thank you :blush: :wink:

R xx

7 Likes

I myself started many years ago during playful sex with my ex wife . Was taboo that added to the excitement . Then as I became a body builder and usually had a nice tan I think the delicate material and colors rather highlighted my cock and ass . Women along with myself thought I looked hotter wearing women’s underwear . As a senior citizen that is horny most of the time wearing a lace bikini just makes me hornier . If you look through my photos you will see “several” photos of me in women’s underwear .
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1221

3 Likes

I love that for you!

Yay go for it, What i like is alot of things but one good reason was i felt close to her being she has worn them. definitely a intimate feeling.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve felt the urge, plus hers wouldn’t fit my bum is far smaller… :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face: Don’t tell her I said that :rofl::rofl: although she has just said I’ve almost grown my bum into my jeans :joy::joy:
Enjoy the feeling

2 Likes

Lately iv got really turned on wearing her thongs while masterbaiting. Particularly anal, easy to get toy in n love ejaculating in them. Never in a million years I thought I’d find it such a turn on

5 Likes

Maybe it’s the feel of the fabrics and the idea that it’s meant for women so kinda kinky

5 Likes

@Cplnorm I love it too (as you will see from a couple of my uploads) and as @Oldman says, I like the feel of the material and the colours. Carry on and perhaps we’ll see an upload soon :wink:

3 Likes

@Cplnorm I think it is the feel and comfort of wearing something that looks and feels sensuous and far from the regular mens underwear offerings of Boxers, Boxers, or Boxers!!! in dull fabrics which don’t do anything for me. Enjoy the experience :grin: and maybe you to will have your own range of sexy underwear.

4 Likes

@Cplnorm I guess you might get a few different answers to that question you asking everytime you wear them, however I am glad you enjoying the experience :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I do enjoy the feel of them.
Have just posted some pics!!

5 Likes

@Oldman love your photos

Ladies underwear is so nice to wear. Have been wearing it since late teens on and off, particularly knickers/panties and bras.

2 Likes

I do love wearing women’s underwear. I do enjoy the feel of lace on my cock.

4 Likes

It’s a fantastic feeling, even more so when the wife enjoys me wearing them too

4 Likes

Have posted some pics in the OH knickers, thinking of trying her tights next??

4 Likes

Before there was a decent market for male thongs and being able to make the switch, all I owned were female thongs. Although I don’t wear female ones that often now, it’s still one hell of a rush wearing one of the wifes thongs to the shops

1 Like
6 Likes