Wearing lingerie really turns me on!

Yes totally, it’s such a turn on, especially when you can be totally alone, in private with some good CD/TS/TV/TG websites… I love making videos and taking pics of myself pleasuring myself…
I’m getting aroused just talking about it now and want to find my white lace panties and lingerie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds so hot :sunglasses:

I think it goes without saying …. absolutely!! I think it was my love of nylons, and lingerie that started me off … and kinda grew from there!!

I adore classic lingerie such as Corsets and Girdles etc.

R xx

1 Like

I absolutely agree girls! My mood is soo much better in a set of good lingerie

2 Likes

hi, can you share information about where you buy classic underwear?

I don’t think the rules will allow me to mention other suppliers or where to buy from, but my go to brand is Rago. In sure you will be able to find it.

Apologies in advance If I’ve also got this wrong here - still learning xx

R x

1 Like

I didn’t think mentioning brands directly here is impossible; thanks for the answer. Lately, I’ve become an absolute fan of women’s beautiful underwear, although before, I didn’t care what to wear under my clothes. The most important thing for me was a comfort; I didn’t know combining beautiful underwear with comfort and convenience could be possible. Thanks to my friend who once gave me a sexy lingerie set, and that’s when I discovered a new world for myself. So, girls, I hope that as many of you as possible will wear sexy lingerie and enjoy every second of yourself. The most important thing is comfort and a sense of confidence for each of us, and then everything else.

You are correct. Because LH sells lingerie, understandably it would be unfair to mention another retailer who also sells lingerie.

You are correct in your post :+1: