Wearing Love Eggs out and about?

Does anyone like to wear love eggs outside the house and feel they do much? I bought some recently and slipped them in on last night before we went out to the pub. I could certainly feel them but they wasn't any risk of me getting off but my boyfriend was certainly turned on when we got back as he didn't know I had them in and when I took them out they had definately stimulated me. Thinking about another use at the end of the week party!

1 Like

I’ve done this many times. I used to go to work with my kegel balls in, and I’d let him know they were there because it would get him worked up. Remote control love eggs were his favourite because if we went out anywhere or again sometimes in work, he enjoyed having the control. It’s good fun! Frustrating for me as he would edge me until the batteries ran out, but then he enjoyed how worked up I was.

1 Like

Tbh I have done this but get very little from it. Hubby likes being in control but for me the actual sensation is a mild turn on as opposed to having to hide any raging orgasm. It is good for a build up to getting home and like I said Mr LNT likes having the control.

I have some and although they are never going to get me to orgasm it is quite a nice sensation having them inside. They are mainly a very nice surprise for my boyfriend to let him know I have them in when we go out. He still lives at his parents and I’ve worn them a number of times there and let him know!

1 Like

”Quite a nice sensation” sounds worthwhile to me; just a little boost up from level zero. :heartpulse:

We are off out tonight for a meal, OH has been informed what to wear also wearing a remote egg too this should be interesting Im rather turned on by the idea already !

Anyone else done this kind of thing ?

3 Likes

Makes a fun night

3 Likes

We’ve done it quite a few times.
Hubby will take control of the remote, I’m waiting in anticipation of what speed and pattern he’s going to choose.
He says he loves taking control, and see how I’m reacting to it, and that he’s the one that’s giving me that pleasure.

2 Likes

Yes. She’s worn remote control eggs and I’ve gone out wearing a remote control butt plug or a cock ring.
Unfortunately we haven’t had a lot of luck with remote control toys. They tend to lose their connection and won’t reconnect without a lot of fumbling about in your underwear .

2 Likes

What is he wearing?

3 Likes

I did message my wife about wearing some stainless steel kegel balls for a meal out, then us coming back and me pulling them out before we do the do.

But she didn’t really get on with them. Said they were cold and a bit hard to put in and out. Shame as they look like a perfect item in the fifty shads of grey movie hehe!

1 Like

Get some silicone ones or pre warm the stainless steel ones in a bowl of warm water first

2 Likes

Skip the dessert and got straight to the bedroom :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I always offer to warm but think she gets a mental block. We did use some silicone ones but they were even bigger than the steel ones so didn’t go down well hehe.