Wearing mens undies

Tons of posts about men wearing ladies undies but wondered if any ladies like mens undies. Any ladies into the whole boxer or brief thing? Seen some great photos of women wearing boxers and a robe.

2 Likes

I have to say that I find it incredibly sexy seeing a woman in man style briefs. No idea what that says about me??

Yea I have worn Mr 0 boxers many a time, over the years but more just for comfort & lazing about in over anything else.
(Mrs)

1 Like

My wife has been wearing them to bed for a while as they have space for the cock and balls soft packer that she wears while I’m wearing womens knickers and a camel toe gaff.

1 Like

My wife used to always do this when we first got together and would often end up going home in a pair of my boxers!
Never really thought to much about it but would like to know what the now Mother in law thought when she washed them! :thinking:

Glad you brought this up as first time I’ve seen it mentioned on here :smiley:

This sums up everything.

1 Like

Not exactly. That last bold line I would say determines fit. If something is labelled as women’s I know there often won’t be room upfront, hips I don’t have may be an issue, waist or leg cuts may be too high, etc. I don’t care. Call it men’s, call it women’s, call it Guinea pig underwear. All I personally care about is if it’s fun to wear. Things like lace or silk also don’t determine the undie choices IMO.

I think you are miss understanding what @Cupc8kes is saying. @be3169

Fair enough and not the first time I misinterpreted something online. Still, I go by that last bold line and undies aren’t about gender, they are about fit. If I am seeing this wrong, fill me in. No problem sucking up the man pride and saying I was wrong. Hate doing it, but will do it.

Oh come on- just a big no

Men’s underwear is not good - just send it to history and all should wear knickers (or if you are American panties)

1 Like

I am surprised by that @batjamboree . I have seen some great photos of a women wearing loose boxers and an open button up shirt as examples. To me it looked relaxed and sensual… but I’m weird as well. Who doesn’t like silk boxers of any gender? Tightly whites on a female… not so much but I can say the same for males. Looking at the photos thread there are some guys that pull off the right image based on the undies they have chosen and others that are … well… are just having fun.

As I said above my wife sleeps in men’s briefs with the silicone packer inside and she looks great.

In fact we went out last night wearing our role reversed underwear and genitalia.

She wore the briefs and packer and I wore knickers and a gaff.

When we got chance we could have a sneaky feel of each other’s bulges and have a secret smile with each other.

My OH wears boy shorts, not specifically mens undies but womens undies made to look like men hipster shorts, I love them on her and much prefer them to g-strings or thongs!!

I am literally wearing a pair of his boxers right now!
I chose them this morning because I was feeling sluggish and wanted to opt for something comfortable.
I must admit, these ones dont make me feel very sexy at all.
However, when I wear the more soft and silky boxers - I love the feel of those.

3 Likes

In a pinch or intrigued I would be ok with it .

My question actually came from movies but I am surprised to learn so. How many women do this? So, silk, satin or cotton? BF or hubby pants or your own purchases ? Bikini, briefs, or boxers?

They show up beautifully through our underwear but so far we haven’t been out in anything tight enough for them to be visible through our outer clothing. That will be the next step though. I don’t think the gaff will ever show through trousers or jeans but the packet certainly will.

At the moment though it’s just our secret when we go out wearing them.

I have worn them, out of necessity though not a kinky thing. I know some bisexual and gay females who prefer mens style underwear.