Webcam models and couples?

Since discovering #twitterafterdark lol

Ive noticed a hell of alot of people offering webcam services or put links up that they are going on webcam soon, and they charge alot of money for doing so...

Now I like the idea of doing things over web cam, but I would love to chat with people and couples who have or still use webcams to show their sex lives, about how and why they got into it? The advantages and disadvantages of doing it?

Hopefully I will get some replies,

Many thanks :)

I love the idea of doing things over webcam, there's something really naughty about it and I love the idea of knowing there is someone watching on the other end that isn't my partner!

I have tried to talk to him about it, I don't think he is too keen on the idea to be honest which is a shame. I have done somethings in a previous relationship with another partner over cam and we both really enjoyed it, I wish my current partner now would be as enthusiastic as I am.

To be honest in my previous relationship, I was scared that he would somehow record us, and use it to blackmail me with it. I was always careful to not show my face either, just incase, you know? I am trying to talk to my OH about it to see if he will come around to the idea, but I wouldn't even know where to start to find a site to webcam on!

we put our very odd evenings in pics up on twitter but not done webcam. maybe not everyones cup of tea what we wear or do but is fun for us

Good documentary on the TV about this sorry can't remember what channel IIT was on

One guy married a woman after a few weeks of dating and she got him into webcam sex but then when people stopped watching them she kicked him out lol

I am a 'cam model' and I love it, the appreciation I get from my viewers just makes me feel great and its the best decision I ever made.. If you have any questions I have a tumblr page I am more than happy to answer your questions :)