Webcam sex - yes or no?

My OH is away on deployment and we just had webcam 'sex' for the first time as he was FINALLY alone in his room.. And now i feel a bit weird about it! Don't know if i feel disappointed or excited by it. I'll definitely be trying it again but I just found it a tad strange...

So just wondering what people think about it? Was it out of necessity or just what you're into?

I've never had the chance to try it so I wouldn't really know lol.

Hi MissChar,

I used to be in the army and had to deploy to some nasty parts of the world on active service. If your OH is away in similar places I can tell you now that your moment alone with him has probably done him a world of good.

I can tell you from personal experience that it is very easy to get stressed when you are away from those you love and in danger, so any moment of personal intimacy or relief is really important, especially for your OH.

The first time trying anything new can leave you with mixed emotions, I am sure you will both communicate in the meantime and decide if you enjoyed it or not and whether one or both of you will play the next time you have a private moment together!

Taraman you bring a tear to my eye! Sound advice you are totally right , thanks for the support! Xx

I definitely want to give him a little break from his reality, when I look at it like that... I'd do it again and again! Not too many other options anyway til we're back together hehe!

Your very welcome.

Just make sure he locks his door! I know how hectic those places can be!!

I'm sure you made his day/week/month

I'm sure you made his day/week/month

theMightyBum wrote:

My webcam doesn't have any openings in it so I can't have sex with it :(

LOL!!!!

theMightyBum wrote:

My webcam doesn't have any openings in it so I can't have sex with it :(

Brilliant lol!

I was the same with webcam sex when my partner and I were long distance. I struggled often. I felt the same where I wasn't sure about it. Had no other options at the time though. I think it just feels a little distant at times I guess.

Definitely feels distant, but you are right fluffbags, there isn't another way! Might try it a few diff ways. I'm thinking I might prefer him seeing me but me not seeing him. We will see!

My partner and I have done this a few times due to the fact we don't live together and some times can't afford the travel expenses. I was at first very uneasy about it but as our relationship and the trust within it has grown I have come to quite enjoy it. Although I would rather be with him as opposed to seeing him on a monitor sometimes it just isn't an option and so this is better than nothing. Always effectively makes me miss him more though!

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

My partner and I have done this a few times due to the fact we don't live together and some times can't afford the travel expenses. I was at first very uneasy about it but as our relationship and the trust within it has grown I have come to quite enjoy it. Although I would rather be with him as opposed to seeing him on a monitor sometimes it just isn't an option and so this is better than nothing. Always effectively makes me miss him more though!

morning glory I think that's what it is that made it strange! Because it made me remember that we are far apart, if that makes sense.

Seems from the responses that I'm not the only one who felt a bit odd at least at first!

Maybe have a glass of wine next time before you do it! Alcohol always makes me feel sexier and more confident!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Maybe have a glass of wine next time before you do it! Alcohol always makes me feel sexier and more confident!

That's an idea I can get on board with! Haha although it is a bit hard when he calls me before lunch!

Liquid lunch? Or change the time on your watch to make you think it's 9pm lol

Haha 'it's 5 o clock somewhere!'. Love it naughty nurse!

deffo can keeps things ticking away if you cant be there in person

I and my little wife have done this a few times. As for the people above it is out of necessity, being in different parts of the world. The time difference bit I also recognise. It is tricky to fit into a schedule sometimes, I found a 12h time difference to be the best, but you generally do not get to choose your time zone difference. LOL

It is weird/different. Nothing at all like being together for real, but tons better than emails and phone. Actually hearing her climax and at the same time seeing it made me feel really close to her. To be honest I have performed more for her than she for me, but that has practical reasons, privacy and time zone issues.

All in all, if it is the best thing you can get it is good.

me and my OH have been apart for the last 3 weeks and we almost make it a daily occurence. Really does allow you to have a sexual release but it is also a bit of a tease when you want her so bad!