Website Changing?

Hey all,

Is it just me going nuts, or is the layout of some web pages changing?

Sadly I can't remember which items I was looking at at the time, but I'm sure some of the pages have the reviews right at the bottom of the pages, and on others there's been a section on the right hand side with toggles between the reviews/description etc.

Doesn't really matter either way really, other than confirming whether I need to get a male version of this or not: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8768 lol

Dang, I was quite looking forward to the straitjacket too!

Personally speaking I quite like the one with the reviews/description in the tabs on the right hand side. Can't say I've noticed anything wrong with anything tho! :)

Yikes, I'd better stop looking at sex toys on the web then... oh, wait a minute.... and it wasn't me.. I was looking for a friend! *ahem*.

lol.

I have to admit I was all confused at first (because i was so used to the original/old/normal (whatever you call it lol) layout) - might take some getting used to but it all looks funky :)

I agree!! i like the tabs, and im the same as LF, was so used to the old layout, but the new one is really good :)

x x x

i like the new layout, i think it looks much better more grown up? (not the word i want but its the only one i can think off that i can spell! lol) though i havent looked around much on the site as otherwise i will find more things i want!

Dxx

Can I just ask, is it totally random whether we get the new or old style? As I've been clicking around (and no doubt adding lots of strange things on my FBI profile you have on me!), but can't seem to find anything with the new layout!

ooh didn't realise there were 5 different ones! Will have to keep my beady eyes peeled!

Ooh I like it, pick n mix page styles!

I saw some of the new pages last night, although I only noticed 2 different styles, unless the other three are very subtly different to the others. I'm starting to think I spend too much time on here! lol

Ooh, I've just been sneaky and found the different layouts! My favourite is B :)

Ooooooooooh, I shall have to investigate this. I have not been on here for absolutely ages, probably about 6 months - so I have a lot of catching up to do. Love to Carly and the crew and all my faithful friends. I'm hoping to be able to pop on here more often again so I'll leave my thoughts as usual on all your new ideas, products and ventures! Love and kisses, Legs xx

I've not noticed, what pages?

When you click onto the page for an item in the shop, there are a few variaions on the style of page you get, whether all the reviews are in line down the page, or on some variations the reviews/vids/description are all together in a tabbed box.

I liked it the way it used to be. It took me far too long to read the reviews on a product (I pressed the customer rating link at the top of the page and it didnt seem to lead anywhere), and I'm STILL trying to figure out how to leave a review.

I dont like it, I think it makes things too difficult for the less observant reader.

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Ooooooooooh, I shall have to investigate this. I have not been on here for absolutely ages, probably about 6 months - so I have a lot of catching up to do. Love to Carly and the crew and all my faithful friends. I'm hoping to be able to pop on here more often again so I'll leave my thoughts as usual on all your new ideas, products and ventures! Love and kisses, Legs xx

EEEEEEE! Hello! I must say, I'm very glad to see you're back! xxx

And so say all of us !!!!!!!!!

TB

I'm having problems finding the "write a review" link on the new LH style. Any help? =)

Thanks TB and Carly,

Hugs to you both xx

Thanks for that link, it works! =D YAYS!