Wedding Night onwards lingerie and bridal underwear advice please?

Hey folks, Been a while!

Been very busy as me and Lady-J are finally tying the knot! I kept her waiting for 12 years and decided its a bit mean of me so Dec 14th we're going up the ayle!!! :) A few of you who are friends with us on Facebook will already know this :P

Now she's a 16 at the moment and would love to have some hints at bridal panties ( She doesnt need a bra due to the dress being a corset type ( Dont panick, Sed hasnt seen it lol!! ) Preferably full back as she doesnt like thongs as daily wear.

Plus Ild like to get her some really nice lingerie for the few nights and days we'll be in the hotel.

All the best, Sed & Lady-J! xxx

Congratulations Sed & Lady-J

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=bridal&view=grid

Aww congrats x

Yay for weddings! I'm not really sure what to suggest other than looking into the bridal section. I think lace and silk are more bride-type materials so perhaps choose one of those?

Hello again and thanks for the congrats etc :)

Got a selection of knickers for J, Now looking at various bits of lingerie for the weekend we're away.

One thing Im kinda panicking about.... AM I going to last long enough to enjoy it all ??? :/ EEEK!

Ah congratulations! I hope everything goes to plan for you both and cherish every moment of your day as it goes so quickly.

For our wedding i went with http://www.kissmedeadly.co.uk/shop/category/430/collections/ivory-vargas-shapewear (as LH doesnt stock these) the belt and knickers were so comfy but i also didnt need a bra either.

And then for our honeymoon i just went for baby dolls and stockings to pack light :).

Congrats :) I hope you have a lovely time. I don't have any suggestions I'm afraid. What do you like? What does she like? Babydolls are nice and light, so are body stockings.

Well done, congratulations! If you are in the London or other big city areas, just go to something like Selfridges or equivalent. The girls are always really friendly and will help you -nothing seedy with men shopping for female undies these days. Or maybe take future missy with you? Ann Summers is in most shopping centres and is quite nice if you want something a little saucy... Good luck x

Depends on your budget, but we had a look at all the premium brands and ended up with La Perla. The only bit of her outfit that I saw before the day!

Oh wow! Congratulations!

I'm getting married in 6 weeks and I've just bought black undies off here. I can't put a link up for what I have ordered incase he sees it. The OH seems a bit annoyed that they are not traditional white but I hate white undies! Maybe I will get them to treat him but I just don't like the look of them.
As for during the day....I'm gonna be in tummy control pants lol. My dress will not hide a food baby so I need the spanx to keep it to a minimimum. The other option is to not eat but that's never going to happen

Firstly, congrats! as it's your wedding night I was thinking of a nice lace/silk white underwear set of some sort, maybe a corset, babydoll or just a bra and nickers set.

Thank you folks.

Got it all sorted, Got some white lace baby dolls, a "bridal" crotchless thong,

White sheer holdups, And a customised thong with personal printing.

Ive also got a few other bits and bobs - A christmas baby doll, A black satin night dress, Some nice satin panties for every day conmfort and some sexy black holdups and a purple baby doll.

As for me I have a few sheer thongs a cock ring and some cock spray.

Well I have to maake sure my lady has a weekend to remember dont I?!!!

5 days to go and I can't wait to take her up the Ayle! ( PUN INTENDED LOL Naughty me! )

I just hope and pray and keeping everything crossed we actually get intimate, My friends on here who know me know its been a long ongoing issue. ( Last time we made love was in March, Before that was the March of last year ) I hope she appreciates everything Ive done. I even have silk rose petals ( Yellow as theyre her fav! ) to spread over the bed etc.

All my best Sed :) xx