Wedge for help with painful sex

I’ve been looking at the wedge sex cushions that LH sell and noticed that a couple of reviewers had said they can help with painful sex. My girlfriend has a tilted cervix and it means some positions - mainly deep penetration like doggy style - are uncomfortable for her. We tend to have sex in the spoons position which she finds most comfy as I think she can control the depth most easily. We do occasionally do doggystyle or her on top but can’t do these for long because it’s not comfy. She enjoys receiving oral sex and using anal beads/butt plugs so I imagine the cushion makes that easier too.
So my question is, has anyone bought the cushion for that reason (to help painful sex), did it work, and was it good for anything else? They’re on the expensive side but almost all the reviews seem to suggest it’s worth the money.
Thanks in advance!

I personally don’t have it but one of my friends do and she says it does help quite a bit as she says the vagina moves in a way it doesn’t hurt anymore. I used to have painful sex due to mild vaginismus but I’ve gotten over that now and enjoy penetration like no other. I used to hate dildos but now I love them. Totally different condition just wanted to say that she isn’t alone with pain :heart:

1 Like

We didn’t buy this specifically due to pain but it certainly helps with certain positions, is bigger than many we’ve seen elsewhere, is really comfortable - and much easier to store too as opposed to anything made of solid material. Would definitely recommend giving it a try! :wink:

2 Likes

We have two.

The inflatable version we find to be too high and if you deflate it it becomes unstable.

The foam filled version is a wonderful invention. It raises her hips beautifully to allow comfortable deep penetration and takes all the strain off my knees (I’m 68). It also makes oral sex far easier for me as me neck is far less bent.

We are also into pegging so we use it to raise my hips so that she is more comfortable using the strap-on on me.

1 Like

Try a pillow or 2 first to see if it helps before going to the expense.
A proper wedge cushion is a great idea or even the inflatables for a cheaper option.
Wedge or shaped cushions are excellent for all sorts of joint, flexibility and position enhancement.

1 Like