Weekend away in Amsterdam

Hi,

I'm planning on taking my beautiful woman away on a weekend trip to Amsterdam, we've had several dirty weekends away in the UK, but thought we'd try going to Amsterdam after some good reviews of people on the forum (apparently sex if everywhere so always in the naughty mood), so thought I'd ask for a bit more info please?

We're abouts is good to stay?

How to get from aiport to city? Or best to train/ferry it?

Thank you :)

awwww we wer going to go there but still dont know wer to stay or how to go across except our car xx

We're going October half term.. Cant wait

awww u lucky devil stamford it my birthday soon and im wondering what my kinda oh gunna get me xx

italian stallion wrote:

Hi,

I'm planning on taking my beautiful woman away on a weekend trip to Amsterdam, we've had several dirty weekends away in the UK, but thought we'd try going to Amsterdam after some good reviews of people on the forum (apparently sex if everywhere so always in the naughty mood), so thought I'd ask for a bit more info please?

We're abouts is good to stay?

How to get from aiport to city? Or best to train/ferry it?

Thank you :)

depends on budget ....train from schipol to Amsterdam central runs every 15 mins and the airport station is underneath the airport,

theres a few threads on all the things to do

I was there with my wife earlier this year ...really nice place

I went for my Birthday in Feb, with the ever so lovely Honeytongue, we had a great time, but it was a dutch dash so we were only there for the day, had 2 overnights on the ferry, its a great city with loads of great things to see.

we ve been there a couple of times. We stay at swisshotel, 5 minutes walking from the... naughty region...