Weirdest thing I've seen on LoveHoney so far...

Definitely!

Certianly something to wear for a blind date, beats holding a copy of the radio times and a red rose lol. Nobody could miss you wearing that as a brooch lol :oD

The fact that its a broach amuses me more than I can say...

If the girl i went on a first date with wore a wagging willy broach then i would be overjoyed! Nothing says your in like a small mobile penis pinned to a girls chest

or a target on their pants I guess...

I need a birthday gift for a (female) friend...

Any ideas?

If she's single-
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/orgasmarmy/sexy-gifts/grow-your-own-boyfriend/reviews.aspx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/orgasmarmy/sexy-gifts/little-sammy-sad-sack-talking-willy/reviews.aspx
Or hes just cute

his_rabbit - do you want a vibe or something more novelty??
also whats your price range?

I'll go up to about £30

I'd like something novelty but with a deeper~secret~purpose (if you know what I mean?)

I quite like the idea of the Hello Kitty keyring vibrator... I'm thinking along those lines!

I do like the sammy~sad~sack~talking~willy, though!

So something novelty but actually useful? Any of the rub my duckies would be a good fun gift, but usable too.

Or a glass dildo/ plug. They're pretty. Might be a bit too personal though!

Oh yeah! A rub my duckie would be a good idea...

Have to have a look~see what they've got.

Are they any good? (For all my vast and varied sexual knowledge, I've never even seen one "personally")

Well, mine broke the first time out the box, but they constantly get fantastic reviews on here.

And mine looks like it wasn't a genuine rub my duck, so that explains it too.

Plus, there're that many you'll probably find one perfectly suited to her taste

See I was thinking the Fun Factory Bug vibe looked cute!! The Duckies are cute too tho and they're a fun gift to give as well as being functional :)

I looked at the bug vibe too - I personally adore Fun Factory toys!

Decisions, decisions!

hehe!! but at least its a fun decision to make :)

Too true!

I'm also tempted by the Hello Kitty keychain vibrator, mainly because it's insanely cute!

Is happycamper around?

Just wondered how strong the vibrations on Pirate Duckie are?

Cus he's only a travel size but he does come complete with a rather cool little treasure chest box (oh the irony of that phrase is so not lost!) which would make him pretty perfect as a gift.

Oh hardly. I think a vibrator corn cob or tentacle dildo are weirdo in my book.

Best review ever on that link that hc has up... everyone must go read it!