Welcome to the new forum - Lets chat!

I clicked on my user name and it brought up a list of subjects, i think it was preferences that allowed me to upload profile pic!

1 Like

To upload a profile picture:

1. Click your profile letter at the top right of the screen
  2. Click your username
  3. Click Preferences.
  4. There is a heading, “Profile Picture”. Click the pencil icon there.

Do explore the other settings. The notifications, in particular, are useful if you are getting too many notifications.

3 Likes

Another Top Tip while you’re in your Preferences is to uncheck the Hide my public profile and presence features, so you’ll have a public profile again (if you so desire) . :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s under User Name → Preferences → Interface

5 Likes

Good to see the new forum up and running!

1 Like

@alexander_1

So it would not allow a direct upload from my picture library, I had to save the picture to file and upload from there, I tried 4 or 5 pictures before saving 1 to file, it uploaded first time.

Just to add I use iOS not a PC

Am I missing something or is it no longer possible to see all the reviews you’ve written? (Without checking the individual product pages)

@Calie https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/kelly-michelle/

1 Like

They don’t appear to be linked up as yet, but your community review page still exists (for now at least). :+1:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/kelly-michelle/

Edit: Brenna beat me to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ooooh isn’t this snazzy! I’m a technophobe so this is gonna take me a while to navigate haha

2 Likes

Thank you!

Awesome!

I love:

• that I can set an avatar easily
  • markdown in posts :heart_eyes:
  • the status indicator for how many posts of a thread you’ve scrolled through
  • the UX of editing / previewing a post is ace (even on mobile)
  • it seems to be keeping my session much better so I have to re-login less frequently

Nice job! :+1:

1 Like

I would recommend a dark mode for the forum, as the large amount of white is very bright

3 Likes

We love testing and always look out on the sex toy testers page, which seems to be in the same place as before, so no issues there!
Quick question ss we also keep an eye out on the squirrels testers that used to be on the inside lovehoney thread, the question is will fhese still be in tha same place or do you have a new location for it!
Looks great the new forum, well done all…

A second recommendation: could we get a link on the main LoveHoney Website that brings us straight to the forum, instead of having to log in first then come here

1 Like

Secret Squirrel posts will still be posted in “Inside Lovehoney” :smiley:

3 Likes

Will there be any way to see all our old reviews like before? Xxx

1 Like

You should be able to find them via the reviews page. Here are your reviews:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/married-girl/

1 Like

Oh I am so confused :joy: Possibly a daft question but when you go into a topic I can’t see a way to quickly get to the last post? So old forum you would click to the last page? Is it just the ‘go to’ option where you type in the post number?
Lovely to see you all but this could take me a while!!

1 Like

This is awesome , you can even have an app to this ! This could get dangerous!.. :joy:

There should be a little purple box on the lower right the says something like, ‘10/42’ (post x/out of x posts total). If you click on that it brings up a swish little navigation box with a scroll bar, jump to, and ‘watching’ options. :+1:

Edited to add:

There’s also a ‘time of last activity/post’ number in there too, and if you click on that it’ll take you straight to the last post. And if you click on the topic title it’ll take you to the beginning. :+1:

(plus the date of first post takes you to the top too. And the category is a link to that category topic list. There’s a lot going on in there. :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like