Welcome to the new forum - Lets chat!

Thank you!!!

Hi TheSmiffs. If you are viewing on a mobile device then when you are in a thread you should see a button at the bottom of your screen with numbers on them e.g. 1/52

If you hit that button, you should see a slider appear on the right of the screen. Drag the slider down to go to the last post on the thread.

2 Likes

You don’t need me with Mr Chimp around :grinning:

5 Likes

Great looking new forum. Well done to everyone behind the scenes in getting it up a running :clap:

Just a quick question though on the previous forum there used to be the option to click on a tab at the top of the page labelled ‘Sex toy testers’ at this location: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ 1 is there going to be a link to this page on the forum like before or will it be elsewhere?

Thanks

1 Like

Is it not under ‘Manage Address Book’ from your regular account page?

Edit: I thought I’d replied to the post directly, but I’m still finding my feet. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll pop a little @Alicia4Ever in just in case. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The ‘You’ve been sent an item to review’ section isn’t in my account page any more.

You may want to direct people to the generic link just in case their tester isn’t live on the site yet. :+1:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

4 Likes

Oh this all looks very new, shiny and ever so slightly confusing. Will be settling down this evening and navigating the new forum. Couldn’t find my old profile pic in the depths of my photo albums on my phone so a new one it is! All looks great though and there appears to be a lot of support on hand if necessary. Awesome work guys :+1:t2:

1 Like

Very much liking that I don’t have to remember to use the code for paragraphs anymore!!

The ability to like someone’s post is also a really nice touch too.

3 Likes

I like that you can download all your posts if you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

Username → Activity → Download All

1 Like

Well this all looks nice and modern, trouble is I simply don’t know what I’m doing anymore! I’ve managed to up load a profile pic but that took me 20 mins to figure out!

1 Like

Brilliant! Thanks Brenna you’re the best x

Looks fabulous! Much more modern and easier to use than the previous forum.

Top job guys!

Noticed that you have to have 4 characters in a post, just tried a three letter word in the word association game, might be useful for folk to know!

1 Like

Thanks Ian_Chimp, didn’t realise my profile was hidden by default

1 Like

I see you’ve linked to it in your profile. That’s a great idea. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I didn’t know if it would work but if you say it’s working then that’s a result! :grimacing:

I’ve copied you :slight_smile:, so you can check how it works from my profile pop up. :+1:

1 Like

New forum looks great.

Ooh, this new forum is very exciting, I hope I get the hang of it soon :joy:

What’s the difference between a public profile and a non-public profile?

Arrrgggh t’s all different! - I DON’T LIKE CHANGE!!!

Looks good tho!!