Welcome to the new forum - Lets chat!

I have come back on basic whys that ? No photo that’s gone can’t see my friends list all changed not for the good either

1 Like

Hi , I think I may have flagged your post by mistake .
I was having a “play” with all the buttons .
Please accept my apologies

Looking good .
Just finding my way around .
I like the way we have a “like” button , and how it’s easier to look back at our past posts .
Still getting used to it , but well done to all concerned
Glad to see it back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really not sure how i am going to get on with this .

Hi all, I’m loving the look of the new forum it’s so ‘clean’ and very different to the old one. I’m sure it will take me a while to figure things out but thanks and well done to lovehoney!! Welcome back everyone nice to see you all again xx

1 Like

It all looks fantastic, Brenna & co! I’m still trying to get my head around it all - hope to have a bit more time this afternoon to explore…
Hello again, everyone!

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lovehoney Sex Toy Tester Thread 2020

We had the ‘&’ sign in our username - that’s changed to ‘amp’ and makes us look like we can’t spell :joy::joy:

Ooooh, this is all shiny and new. Very bright! :sunglasses:

I’m going to use my first post here to be a pita … where can I find my reviews?

Loving the new forum! Looks fantastic

Is it just day 1 where there is a maximum user post limit? Being locked out for 24hours on a brand new forum is torturous- was getting massive FOMO!

1 Like

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sweetos/ here!

1 Like

I’ve had a little look and it is only the first 24 hours, will look into changing it though!

Hahaha That must’ve been rubbish. :slightly_smiling_face: They’ve boosted everyone up to TL1, but you may have got stung with the ‘First Day’ setting.

Hopefully you can post as much as you like now. :+1: :slight_smile:

Thanks Brenna. I suspect that I am missing the glaringly obvious, but is there a way to link it to my profile?

I was sat watching all the content but not able to interact haha! I can imagine it’s stung a lot of regulars as there was no warning.

We have a thread going on at the moment about to add a link in your profile:

1 Like

I’ve upped the number, fingers crossed it will be okay from now!

1 Like

Yeah I got that message too

I’d like to make a suggestion in the profiles where you have gender listed. You give the options of transwoman, and transman. Would you be able to have the words separated? It’s a small detail, but trans is an adjective describing the woman or man. Thank you!