Welcome to the new forum - Lets chat!

@Lovehoney_Brenna has her profile set to private at the moment, but if it was a public one you could click on any of her posts or tags and it’ll bring up a summary pop-up (you should be able to check on mine), and then if you click the profile picture or name it’ll take you to their user page. In there you can select Activity from the drop down menu to show all the posts. :+1:

Alternatively you can put @Lovehoney_Brenna into the search, and sort the results by latest. :slight_smile:

Edited to add: I just popped @welshlovers72 into the search to test it out and it gives me 23 results (and not all 36 of your posts). It took me a second to work out, but it’s because it returns topics you’ve posted in, not individual messages. :+1:

Thanks @Ian_Chimp. I did wonder if using someone’s profile would give easy access to their posts. I think we need to persuade @Lovehoney_Brenna to make her profile public :smiley:

It’s okay, it’s all new so mistakes are definitely expected. :slight_smile: Don’t worry too much about the Trust Levels. I think one of the standard criteria is regularly logging on for a couple of weeks, so you’ve got plenty of time to master the rest before then. :+1: And the more people use it the more they can help each other out, so it should get easier the more we all fiddle with it. :slight_smile:

It’s hidden by default (yours is too at the moment :slight_smile:). You can change it by unchecking the Hide my public profile and presence features box in Username → Preferences → Interface :+1:

Sorted. Thanks. Right time for sleep

Thank you @Ian_Chimp for your comforting words :slightly_smiling_face: I just feel a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to techy stuff but as you say it’s new for all of us and hopefully I’ll pick things up as I go along :+1:

1 Like

Hey everyone, it’s looking good but definitely gonna take some getting use to.

It looks like it hasn’t been transferred to the new forum yet, but you can access it here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

1 Like

Same here! It disappeared when the old forum went down.
It would be really helpful if LH could add it somewhere where it’s both visible and easy to find.

Sometimes, even though I’m super excited to review a tester, life gets in the way. It would be very practical if I saw a constant reminder every time I check my profile.

2 Likes

I’m wondering how I can complete the New and Advanced User Tutorials so I can get Certified and Licensed. And reading the community guidelines hasn’t pinged my badge yet either. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iv been thinking the same thing

Have we all lost our ‘Rank’?

@sexperiment the old army ranks weren’t able to be moved to the new forum. But we do have a new thing called Trust Levels!

2 Likes

Shame, it was the last link to the original Orgasm Army! :joy:
Also, Where do we find the list of sexed toys that you we can apply to review? Thanks

Here it is: Tester List :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was very useful seeing it on my main account dashboard as it helped me remember that I had items to review. :blush:

I leave the ‘You’ve been selected for a tester’ email in my inbox so I see it every time I check. :+1:

I wouldn’t mind being able to use a few of the new formatting options in my reviews though. The ‘blur spoiler’ would be great for reviewing the advent calenders/mystery bundles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eeep, sorry! All fixed now :woman_facepalming:

Thank you for letting me know!

So we veterans are back to newbie status pouts
You ian will probably have all the badges and levels within the week lol

Thanks. I can not see anything on the list, am I looking in the right place?

1 Like