Welcoming

Now I've only been on here a few days and I haven't spoken to that many people, I don't have many friends on here right now. So to strangers this might seem odd.

But I feel like I should say thank you.

I did write about having a low sex drive, how I was always a very aroused person but after going on some medication in the past year I haven't really had one at all. It's made me uncomfortable because I've always been quite loud and proud about it, would masturbate several times a day every day. Known for it amongst friends. Then I felt nothing, it's a strange scary feeling. As I said before, feels like a part of my personality was missing. But since joining this forum a lot of my discomfort has gone away. I feel more willing to get back to how I was. It probably seems silly.

But those who have spoken to me, have been very kind and welcoming and I can't thank you enough. It's a small step but it feels big.

So thank you for helping me along the way going back to feeling like me again ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

On behalf of the forum...
you are welcome. Always.

Thank you so much Sum Sub ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) hope you're having a good night.

Sum Sub wrote:

On behalf of the forum...
you are welcome. Always.

+1

That's the wonderful thing about these forums, we're all here for each other :) xx

Let's hope we can help you progress back to being your normal self . Your welcome.

It's a great place to be a part of. I hope your journey back to sexual happiness is an enjoyable one :-)

Thanks Scorp and Foxxy. Again can't express my gratefulness enough. It's nice to have a place more dedicated to the sexual side of life, as someone who was always more towards that side, I think that does truly help.

Sorry Giant, thank you to you too, again it's always great to be embraced on a more sexual place as I have always been considered a bit OTT with pals. Although honestly I feel maybe I just said what I wanted to whilst they'd been taught they shouldn'thave.

I just like that on this site there's no shame. Sure there's stuff I don'tlike but thats it, preference.

That's honestly so great to hear! Happy the forum it's helping you out =D *huges x

It is wonderful, I never knew simply speaking on a more sexually dedicated forum would help.' I was on fetlife but I didn't like a lot of what some people said. Not necessarily to do with preference mind you, it just sat wrong with me if that makes any sense?

ps lollipop, you have lovely legs!

Thank you! =D

I've had a look on fetlife but don't think it's for me pearsonaly ether. X

Aww that's lovely scorebitch, everyone's welcome here :) I was abit apprehensive with the forum, expected it to a load of dirty people propositioning each other but there's none of that, just loads of normal friendly people who share advice