well thats it im horny now!

spent a hour or so browsing and making a wishlist for things id like to buy in the future and now im horny!

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

and hubbys not at home! ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

How long until your hubby returns to your lair? I hope you have got big plans for tonight girlfriend as it seems that your horn-ometer has clicked into overdrive! Some very suggestive sexting is the order for the afternoon me thinks xxx

Enjoy whatever 'cums' your way.

Ms DW xxx

I suggest you read the post - Ladies do you play when hubby's away :-)

about 4 hours mrs dw. and then I have to wait till the kids go to bed!

but yes I intend on playing tonight! lol

Yes I have read that post and I do sometimes. But id rather have him here

How about sending each other sexy texts up until the point you become kiddie free? Hopefully kids will fall asleep the moment there heads hit the pillow and then his boxers hit the floor the moment they are asleep.

I have to say, your post has got me a little horny too, so for that I thank you! xxx

Btw, what is top of your list? xxx

ahahaha im really sorry lol!! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

well one of my favourite things in my list are these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26126 I think they are gorgeous

But like you, I plan to reap the rewards later xxx

I agree Pink, designed to being the animal out in you!

I agree with DW about the sexy texting, it will definitely build the anticipation xx

DirtyWeekend wrote:

I agree Pink, designed to being the animal out in you!

I know right!!

But I think it might be Mr Pinkanimal that does the roaring when he sees uou in them 😈😈

DirtyWeekend wrote:

But I think it might be Mr Pinkanimal that does the roaring when he sees uou in them 😈😈

ahaha yes you may be right, his nickname is animal lol

sadly his phone doesnt recieve texts as its full but when hes home i can fb message him instead

I would suggest that you find that private 30 mins before OH comes back, and just indulge yourself !! A girl deserves to be self spoilt every now and again !

So Pink, how are you going to indicate to your hubby the treat he has in store later on when he gets home?

My challenge to you is to communicate it to him without words and he has to know within one minute of crossing the threshold!

Do share with us your action plan xxx

oh erm ok lol thats a challenge and a half!

hmm.

i need to think lol

You have one hour, please turn over your exam paper!

OK, pencils down. Your time is up.