We're on the telly tonight!

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Ooo looking forward to the new series! I've been re watching the last one. It's got me thinking about the design a sex toy competition. May have a go next time :)

You should! It's a great comp with a badass prize :D 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

It's looking like (hopefully) mid-Feb, but we're still waiting on the final word!

Perhaps getting it aired around Valentines Day would be good for everyone invloved .

Just an idea

mysteron wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

It's looking like (hopefully) mid-Feb, but we're still waiting on the final word!

Perhaps getting it aired around Valentines Day would be good for everyone invloved .

Just an idea

Have you been spying on us??? We literally had this convo in the office.... :P 

As a business guy it's a no brainer. Fact, you sales peak in or around Valentines day , probably even more now as your lingerie and costume side has taken off.The tv channel will benefit from increased viewing figures as any programme which involves sex and romance tends to get viewed more around Valentines day.Youselves will get the exposure and I dare say you will be lining up one of your advertisements during the intervals.

So its a win win for both parties IMHO.

You guys keeping up to date with the show? Did you see me prancing about at London Tattoo Convention last Sunday? 

I haven't caught the other episodes, but just about to watch the latest one from Sunday just gone. Will keep an eye out for you, Jess!

I seen annabelle knight on big brother last night.

Soooo this Sunday will be the final episode of The Joy of Sex Toys Season 1 - awww 

What will you watch NEXT Sunday, I hear you cry? 

How about season 2?! 

Yep, that's right peeps! Season 2 of The Joy of Sex Toys airs on Lifetime UK on the 14th February.

You heard it here first! More info to come!

😃😃😃😃

Soooo this Sunday will be the final episode of The Joy of Sex Toys Season 1 - awww ![sad|20x20](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif "sad")

What will you watch NEXT Sunday, I hear you cry? 

How about season 2?! 

Yep, that's right peeps! Season 2 of The Joy of Sex Toys airs on Lifetime UK on the 14th February.

You heard it here first! ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink") Assume the position...

![](upload://eLIAsKSzMx6KYpx2ZEftQ3Crg7t.jpeg)

Whoooo hoooo...omg how cute is that cat ^^ xxx

WOW excited now. Can't wait for this series and see more behind the scenes at lovehoney.

I'd love to watch it but don't have that channel 😔

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

I'd love to watch it but don't have that channel 😔

Aww rubbish :( Fingers crossed it'll be available elsewhere sometime after it initially airs! 

I'm hoping it does Jess. I will keep an eye out for it 😊

Unfortunately I think we will miss the first episode of the new seriies.

I think we are going to be quite occupied next Sunday night !

Who watched it then? Do enjoy the returns department. Did enjoy seeing the Motörhead range coming together. One part of the programme there was on of the FSOG labels that comes with the products that said FSOG lingerie. Is this something new or was it done before I joined lovehoney?

I saw Leanne in the customer care team! And if course the lovely jess...I loved it tonight because the couple's mystery bundle was the second order I ever made and my very first tester was the motorhead bullet the silver one..loved putting faces to names. For example spoken to Michael a few times on live chat...loved seeing the customers too. So yes loved it xxx

Yes I did spot the glimpse of Leanne we had tonight. When the customer was on all I could think was I wonder if that is someone we talk to on the forums.

Hehe me too bondagegod! Xx