We're on the telly tonight!

Oh hi. HNY!

If you've not seen the Joy Of Sex Toys (aka Frisky Business) TV series that's all about Lovehoney then it's being repeated on Lifetime HD tonight at 10pm. Sky channel 156, Virgin 208/209, BT 329, TalkTalk 329.

Tell yer mates!

Also: if you have seen the series and are keen for something new... coming soon!

Exciting!xx

wasnt this on last night

Watched it first time round was great and funny in places ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Aw wish I knew it was going to be on again. I had a nightmare getting american netflix on my xbox just a couple weeks ago to watch it lol!

I missed some last time so have it on record series tonight..thanks for the heads up xx

I watched it again and can't wait for the new series.

wellusedcock wrote:

wasnt this on last night

You're thinking of 'More Sex Please We're British' which was the first Lovehoney documentary.

The Joy of Sex Toys / Frisky Business is a 6 part doc on Lifetime TV :) 

Argh! Just read this!!

Will it be on Catch Up or repeated? I saw one (not sure which) ages ago and loved it.

VR wrote:

Argh! Just read this!!

Will it be on Catch Up or repeated? I saw one (not sure which) ages ago and loved it.

Oooh I'm not sure! But the rest of the series will be aired too, so if you have Sky you can set it to record :) 

i did watch it. series set to record

it's a great series, I had to watch it on USA netflix.

Did anyone watch this last night? It's on every Sunday for the next few weeks! 

When is the new series on that was filmed last year?

bondagegod wrote:

When is the new series on that was filmed last year?

We don't have any specific dates yet, but season 1 is being re-aired as a prequel / reminder before the new one comes out, so it should be soooooon! 

Thank you Jess. I've seen the other series before. So hopefully won't be too long now.

It's looking like (hopefully) mid-Feb, but we're still waiting on the final word! 

Thanks Jess. Keep us posted when you get more news.

Ooo looking forward to the new series! I've been re watching the last one. It's got me thinking about the design a sex toy competition. May have a go next time :)

Lovehoney - Rachel wrote:

Can't wait to see the new series.

Me too! I'm so excited!!