Wet and messy!

I dont think I've ever been so curious about something new than this. I cannot wait to see this stuff in action and read through reviews. Think though my OH would think this is too weird for him..! Maybe a night away somewhere would be a good excuse to try this as we don't have a bath?

Its like a whole new kink ive discovered. You're right lovehoney, you can never know enough about sex!

glittergirl wrote:

Ahhh!!!!
Me me me!!!
I want some already own the body slide and glide inflatable mat.
Lh jess where can we see these videos sound halerious haha 😂😂😂

Hey glittergirl

I haven't done a SLUBE video yet, but the rest of my vlogs are on the Lovehoney YouTube channel. My newest one went live today and is all about ball stretching! 

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I dont think I've ever been so curious about something new than this. I cannot wait to see this stuff in action and read through reviews. Think though my OH would think this is too weird for him..! Maybe a night away somewhere would be a good excuse to try this as we don't have a bath?

Its like a whole new kink ive discovered. You're right lovehoney, you can never know enough about sex!

Ah its SO cool! I can't wait to try it at home! 

I learn something new everyday... Still! 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

glittergirl wrote:

Ahhh!!!!
Me me me!!!

bahahahaa.. I never knew about the loveoney you tube channel no what im doing tonight haha . Love a bit of spalt mat time 😜

Hey glittergirl

I haven't done a SLUBE video yet, but the rest of my vlogs are on the https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNCSc6rLvgM1sh180q3tz_g. My newest one went live today and is all about ball stretching!

Could be fun, just remember if used in a shower room the floor could end up seriously slippery?

glittergirl wrote:

Ahhh!!!!
Me me me!!!

Are LH stocking the Slide and Mat? Sound quite intriguing.

Made it clear before on the forum my love of sploshing.

They sell this....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26177

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but it seems a good place for this.

I was looking for some ideas for what to do with slube. Being constrained to the bath seems a bit limiting. Obvious options are sex in it and making some up in a bucket for pouring. I was also thinking it could be inserted into, err, orifices to leak onto pants.

What other fun things can you get up to with it? :)

Out doors on a latex sheet ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)