Wet and messy!

Loving the new products on Lovehoney!
Really hoping that Slube hits the tester list.

Off to buy a paddling pool while the weather is good so it doesn't look too suspicious!

So excited to see this stocked, and in green too! Eek! Although I'll bet the strawberry one would smell amazing :)

I need this slube goo! Huge fan of WAM/Sploshing.

What is Wam and sploshing

hammy kinky couple wrote:

What is Wam and sploshing

They are different names for the same thing. WAM stands for wet and messy. It is where you have fun getting wet and messy with food or slimy stuff (not bodily fluids) either clothed or naked. It is such a laugh!

Just had a look at it after reading this post as id never heard of it before but it looks fun!

I really wasn't sure about it but the more I think about it the more interested I am becoming in it. I don't know if I'd find it sexual but would definitely have a laugh. The neighbours are always in their hot tub but this sounds more fun 😃

Not sure on this product. When I was a child this sort of stuff was aimed at children. :P Not sure I'd enjoy it with that in mind. I remember the advert on TV for it. Gelli Baff, something like that.

I saw Slube when browsing today! Now, I don't think I would do the whole sploshing sexual stuff BUT I would love to splash around in it. I love stuff like that, even in my 30s I splash in puddles and dance in the rain, roll down hills when the grass has just been cut and give myself a bubble beard in the bath. It looks really fun.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I really wasn't sure about it but the more I think about it the more interested I am becoming in it. I don't know if I'd find it sexual but would definitely have a laugh. The neighbours are always in their hot tub but this sounds more fun 😃

Laughter can be the best aphrodisiac!
Looking forward to Jess' video on this. She thought the talc made a mess!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Looking forward to Jess' video on this. She thought the talc made a mess!

Oh it's on its way.... Trust! :P 

ahh if you have stocked slube touche body slide or similar is going to have to be added for definate

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT SLUUUUUBE!

You better buy it quick before I buy it all peeps! 😜

hahaha, i think I'll love it too, save me some!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

hahaha, i think I'll love it too, save me some!

Race ya! 😜

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Looking forward to Jess' video on this. She thought the talc made a mess!

Oh it's on its way.... Trust! :P

Looking forward to that! You will probably break the internet!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Looking forward to Jess' video on this. She thought the talc made a mess!

Oh it's on its way.... Trust! :P

Looking forward to that! You will probably break the internet!

Bring it on, Kim K! 😜

I want some, too! But I fear if I use it in the bath, I will never manage to get out of it ever again. laugh

Ahhh!!!!
Me me me!!!
I want some already own the body slide and glide inflatable mat.
Lh jess where can we see these videos sound halerious haha 😂😂😂