Wevibe opinions?

For a few months now, I have been looking into getting a wevibe, but I'm not sure if I think it's worth the money.

I love the fact that it has an app that works globally, and that now there are newer items(not on LH, but I was leaning towards the wevibe 4 plus anyways)

I just wondered if anybody had one and they could recommend?
Thanks x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31770

^^^ item here x

Hi! Theres 53 reviews on that item, is there something that they don't cover that you need to know?

They are excellent toys and in that respect yes, I'd reccomend one.

However, having redownloaded the app yesterday it's the buggiest pile of crap now. If you use the remote, perfect toy. If you use the app, frustrating as hell. I'd say it's ok because they will fix the app but it's only gotten worse over time (hence why I uninstalled it in the first place). The most annoying thing atm is that the we vibe won't stay paired for more than, oh, two seconds. I'm running it on a Samsung s6 (previously an s3) so I don't know, maybe apple users have a better experience? But anyway, if you are only interested in it for the app, eh maybe not. Other than that yeah, it's great :)

I so want an app controlled toy (might I add we have the Lelo Tiani 2 and it works fine with the remote and is comfortable to wear too). I have bought the 4 Plus and found it to be uncomfortable when inserted and didn't stay placed on the clitoris either (pretty rigid in its curve). It also had pairing issues: it didn't take commands well from the remote and got confused at times with the app. Mind you, you do need iOS or Android on both ends for the app, and I don't use these systems. I sent it back and got a Classic. The Classic was comfortable inside and stayed where it should on the outside (the shape is friendlier and the flexibility of the curve is much higher), but had the same control/reaction issues from both the app and the remote... so it also went back and for now I've given up on them.