What a wonderful surprise to brighten my day!

An enormous, huge, size of my butt thank you to the gorgeous person who sent me a gift today!
I'm having an absolutely horrendous time lately and have spent most of the last couple of days in tears, so you can't imagine how much such a lovely gesture means...
The very things that were at the top of my to buy list, as well. Can't wait to try out the massage candle and oil, and I probably owe my poor hubby most of the sex cheques at once for putting up with me lately!
Please, if you're happy to, let me know who you are so I can thank you personally! You made my day and I'm so very grateful xxx

Awww - this is just lovely! <3 

Hopefully this is a sign of things beginning to improve for you GRC. Chin up hun! 

Wasn't me but enjoy your surprise :) people on here are so kind and thoughtful, things like this put a smile on my face every day :)

Hi Glam, it was me :)

I'm so glad you liked your gift! I've been wanting to gift you ever since you generously sent me the glass dildo and TC vibe, because it really meant so much to me. And you've been so kind to me on my other threads, you really deserve a treat!

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a tough time hun, I hope things brighten up for you soon and we're always about if you want a chat :)

xxx

Such positive Karma =)

That's so lovely :) xx

Well bless your souls. I tear from all niceness as good to hear something nice for a change

That's really nice, hope you enjoy them :)

How lovely and a sweet thought :)

very nice thought and gesture :)

What a lovely thing to do - hope you enjoy your gifts x

With the world in such turmoil there are still some good people around.

Awh how lovely. This forum is full of generous, caring people :)

Awww I do ❤️ this forum. Enjoy

You lucky duck. It's so lovely to know that there are still a few people out there who are kind and generous. Including yourself, GlamRockChick. Sometimes, it doesn't take a 'huge bells and whistles' gesture to really turn things around for someone. I'm glad you got treated. You deserve it.
Faith in humanity restored.

Boogaloo wrote:

Hi Glam, it was me :)

I'm so glad you liked your gift! I've been wanting to gift you ever since you generously sent me the glass dildo and TC vibe, because it really meant so much to me. And you've been so kind to me on my other threads, you really deserve a treat!

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a tough time hun, I hope things brighten up for you soon and we're always about if you want a chat :)

xxx

Honey, so sorry I didn't make it back on here yesterday to say thank you properly. Things are really rough at the moment and I took a couple of anti anxiety pills last evening which zonked me out! Today has probably been the worst day ever, but I'm so looking forward to a quiet massage from hubby later, thanks to you, you amazingly kind and thoughtful lady! I really can't explain how much your lovely gesture meant. Thanks so so much xxx

Ah Glam you're more than welcome! Sounds like it came at a good time too, so I'm really glad :)

Really sorry to hear you're having a horrible time though, makes me wish I could send you a big cuddle as well! Hopefully a nice massage will relax you a little bit, you deserve to be pampered ;)

Take care of yourself and come back and chat to us if you want to rant, believe me it helps!

Thinking of you xxx

Aww how lovely! Enjoy Hun! :)