What are girls thoughts on fingering there man's ass??

I've done solo anal play for a few years now and I'm wanting to ask my girl on 9yrs to finger my ass whilst she blows me.

She's a bit shy about anal in general. She doesn't really like me licking her ass hole but does do anal sex to please me which obviously I love. But now I'm wanting to ask her to play with my ass and I'm not sure how to bring the subject up with her. I've mentioned it jokingly in the past but shespecially just kind of laughed it off.

Can any of you girls give me any tips on how to ask/approach the issue.

She would more than likely be worried about the smell and any possible mess...which is more than far enough and they'd be my main concern... If you properly douched and are 'clean' up there then that might make her feel more at ease... There'd be no way I'd put my fingers up an unclean bottom no matter how much I loved the guy lol.... Or let her wear rubber gloves?

Lol I'd make sure I was clean.
How would you feel about putting a butt plug in your guy? Would it be a turn off if a guy asked you to do either of these things?

Sams 7.5 wrote:

Lol I'd make sure I was clean.
How would you feel about putting a butt plug in your guy? Would it be a turn off if a guy asked you to do either of these things?

I'm desperate to try anal with my guy. I would find it a huge turn on but anal isn't for everyone! Just gently talk to her about it and see where the conversation goes.
1 Like

I've done it to my partner once or twice as he was curious, it's not something he wants on a regular basis, but he does enjoy it on the occasions it happens. If he's clean, then I'm open to the idea. I think sober communication (outside of the bedroom) is the best way to discuss anything new that you want to try between the sheets. The worst she can say is no.

If cleanliness IS something she's concerned about, then I'd offer to douche beforehand and get her something like this to ease that concern: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35220

In regards to a butt plug, I'd be happy to oblige if my partner was interested in trying them out. I don't think it's much different than a finger to be honest. I wouldn't be turned off, in fact I think it's a turn on when a guy wants to try new things!

I'm not wanting her to finger my ass like I would to her pussy just more of the prostrate massage.

I'd say just ask and make sure she knows that she absolutely doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. Maybe bring up the fact that it feels very pleasurable to many guys. And in preparation, I suggest you douche and she trims her nails. You don't want any pain or messy accidents.

I brought this up with my wife as I fancied giving it a go and she was well up for it. Her reply was I've always fancied just slipping a finger in whilst performing oral now she even gets the beads out from time to time. Its not something we do often but just for something different now and then. I would just ask what she thinks about the idea of trying it but not in the bedroom as it may kill the mood good luck.

Hi. My oh loves my fingers up his bum......and butt plugs too. Perhaps you could have a look at some plugs/ prostate massagers on here together and tell her you're really be up for something similar ? Gauge her reaction......good luck xx

We have plugs and beads. I'm not comfortable putting my fingers up there, I'm sure he wouldn't either as I have seriously long nails!

Maybe you could suggest about you both having different orgasms. You could mention about g.spot orgasms for her (if she doesn't already) and p.spot orgasms for you. She may then ask what they are, and it will peak her interest if she's getting something new in return. From my experience (which is fairly recent) the two are very similar as you both get a feeling beforehand of needing to pee and both are earth shatteringly good. You could make it a joint adventure and in my opinion makes you both feel closer to each other and it isn't all one sided.

Love fingering my guy. He lead by example one night and fingered himself while I was sucking him. I followed and his reaction was amazing. Love making him feel like that.

Love this reply, very similar to how I went about it with my missus, we've invested in strap Ons and suction cup dildos since for anal fun for both of us, once you pop you just can't stop 😉

Must say I love it when wifey slips a finger up my bum when she is down there. She know exactly where my p spot is and goes straight for it. I'm like putty in her hand!

Being clean down below is a huge must, but this is something I am very big on, so she knows there wont be any surprises from me.

Good luck!