What are the chances I’ve been sent a used rabbit by mistake?

I just noticed a “QC” sticker on the box so I’m now assuming it’s just been opened for quality checks and resealed :grinning:

2 Likes

Don’t feel silly! Everyone on the forum are so reassuring and helpful aren’t they! I actually had the same issue yesterday except one of the round stickers on the outside was creased like it had been opened and there were greasy fingerprints all over the handles along the buttons and black marks on the top of the toy. I didn’t want to take any risks either so I contacted customer care who were really helpful and reassuring.

Give it a good clean and enjoy your new rabbit :sweat_smile:

Yep, a QC sticker just means it’s been Quality Control checked before being sent. Happens sometimes. Don’t feel silly, perfectly legitimate concern but I’m glad you found the explanation and are reassured.

Enjoy your rabbit!

1 Like

Thank you! What did they say it was? Are you keeping the toy or did it warrant a replacement? I might message them to double check it’s a QC but I’m pretty confident I’m in the clear thanks to everyone here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

They were very reassuring that it wasn’t used but I was offered a replacement so I sent that one back. To be fair it could have been a demo one as @AJSTAR mentioned as the black marks and fingerprints were very obvious. But I’ve never received a marked toy before so I was alarmed to receive it in that state anyways.

Woo in that case I’d say that’s a bonus they’ve done a quality check on it ! :smiley:

Yeah to be fair if the toy had marks on I’d be alarmed! Luckily in my case it was just the box that seemed amiss

Bringing this thread up again because I’ve just received a replacement for the marked toy I was sent before.

Now I’ve opened it up the replacement has a huge dent in the gold rim along the toy. Would it be unreasonable of me to expect a toy that is unmarked/dented or should I just accept that they will have minor flaws?

1 Like

Not unreasonable of you at all. You paid for a new item in factory-fresh condition and so far you haven’t had one. Talk to customer care again. They’ll sort it out, I’m sure.

4 Likes

Treat toys just as you would treat anything else think to yourself if this was… Would I want it replaced.

2 Likes