What are the photo rules?

What photos can you put on

See this mate it’s the rule guidance

Trust Level 2 — Member

Members keep coming back to the community over a series of weeks; they have not only read, but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Upload images (Photo Rules)
  • Daily like limit increased by 2Ă—
  • Ignore other users
  • Edit their own posts for up to 30 days after posting
2 Likes

Adding on to that, you can post basically anything that’s not obscene. So no visible genitals or nipples and no toys actually in use and that’s about it really i think

3 Likes

It looks like you’re only a day away from getting your photo privileges. :partying_face::balloon::slightly_smiling_face:

Once you’re trust level 2 you can upload photos from/of the Lovehoney website in all the topics in any category. :+1: All other photos (eg. memes, lingerie shots of yourself, pictures of your toy collection, etc) must be uploaded to a topic in the #your-photos category, where they need moderator approval before going live on the site.

The full info is in The Great Big Photo Guide (including the photo rules). :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I might be wrong but i think the no nipples applied to males as well as female.

4 Likes

You’re not wrong, Steve. That change came in a few months ago.

2 Likes

Here you go: :slightly_smiling_face:

No nipples please, regardless of gender. We ask that any visible nipple is covered up with a little photo editing. And please don’t try and cover them with clamps or suckers in use, this is considered sexual activity.

Thanks just found it

@dp.taaffe :+1: