What are you attracted to?

I must be in the 1% as well! Lol I met my oh at work, we were both dating other people at the time and I can honestly say I wasn't physically attracted to him. Getting to know him over time made me fall for his personality and then I started to find him really physically attractive too. I now think he is the sexiest man alive :P and I get more attracted to him everyday! So it was definitely personality and sense of humour for me! X

It differs…I couldn't possibly name one quality over any other that attracts me to somebody.

Lillybeth wrote:

I think some people just have an aura about them. But a great smile and pretty eyes will always get me. And good hair, I have a thing for hair.

With my fiancée, oddly it was the back of her head…decided from that moment I had to speak to her. Wouldn't call it an aura but there was definitely something about her that elicited the urge to. Sadly didn't manage to talk that night and it was months before chancing upon her again — incidentally I noticed the back of her head whilst doing the shopping, which could have gone very wrong.

This is so perfect for my 100 th post. In reverse order;

3. Bottom

2. Legs (particularly when clad in stockings)

1. Personality and sense of humour!

Fortunately I found a wife who meets all three :-)

Congratulations on the big 1-0-0. I'm glad you found the perfect wife!

The first thing I'm attracted to when it comes to the opposite sex is always physical traits.

I love dark hair that's short - medium length and a bit messy on top, facial stubble (oh lord!), eyes with a bit of a sparkle in them, a nice cheeky smile and strong arms. They also have to be taller than me, but that's not hard when I'm only short :P

Saying that though, if they have no personality then any physical attraction I had towards them becomes non existant.

MissChar wrote:

Humour, I'm not attracted to anyone in the slightest until I see their sense of humour :)

+1

To be brutally honest, tighs and ass is the first I check out....

For guys it's dark hair and a big build, with a bit of a naughty side. I have a very specific type. With girls normally dark hair and a pretty face :) x

I meet people over the internet so it isnt until ive spoken to them for several weeks that I ask for a picture, by then I already know if Im going to take things further or not.

For me its personality then eyes,

Looks wise I've never had a 'type' I've dated guys tall, short, older, younger, slim, large etc. Looking back before meeting my husband I seemed have gone for dark hair and brown eyes. I'm mainly attracted to the way people talk (not accent) and hold a conversation. I like people who are polite with good manners, can talk as much as me and know how to have a laugh and not take themselves too seriously.

For that instant 'phoarness' across-a-room type of attraction - tall (6ft+), skinny/toned (not bony or fat and not muscular - that inbetweeny thing), blonde, short haired, blue-eyed boys. The kind that look like butter wouldn't melt but you know deep down they're just plain dirty. :oD

The first thing your always going to notice about someone is how they look there's no getting away from that sadly. But once you full in love with their personality everything else's follows.

I met my oh online on a dating site, and it was his personality that attracted me to him,i actually did not see him, as he was hidden,

Seeing what he looked like did not matter, im not one for looks, i like depth to a person and he just had that to him,i could tell with the way he talked to me he had me addcited, i always loved his messages and i loved how he could make me laugh,whenever we spoke hours passed like they were minutes,we never ran out of things to talk about ,that is whats attractive to me,somebody who can really hold my attention,make me laugh, i actually never base anything on looks peoples looks can change, not everything beautiful stays beautiful forever,

and well when we did exchange photos, i had already fallen for him,so what he looked like was irrelevant, seven years on and were still together :)

Really tall guys or a cheeky smile :)

Awww LMMB that's so sweet that's exactly how I flet/feel when I met Jason. And talking all day and never getting bored and time flying when we spoke. =D

Im with ms char, has 2 b some1 who can make me laugh!! First glance, eyes, how they carry themselves, boy nxt dr type guy. Any1 who looks like they spend mre time in a bathrm than me, is a total turnoff!! Lol

initial attraction - the bum, then the eyes.

I love me a man in a suit!

mature busty ladies size 14+

If we're talking about initial attraction before talking then it's eyes, smile and face, then tall, then bum and legs.